• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barrier Reef's 6th Anniversary Sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Its getting pretty exciting over here. We have 2x boutique coral shipments, fiji fish/coral, sri lanka fish/inverts, cleaner crew+, ORA fish/coral, 2x indo fish/inverts, and 2x LA wholesale, & hawaii fish all scheduled to arrive between now and the Anniversary Sale. We also just received a large batch of locally grown coral frags including some sweet yuma ricordea.

And I imagin that it is okay for those that get gift bags to do some trading. I dont use brightwell, so if I am there early enough and get a gift bag with a coupon in it, I will gladly trade it or give it to someone.
Oh, if its not okay to trade, then....you didnt see this. ;)

The gift bags will be yours to do whatever you want with:) Any coupons etc that are included cannot be used during the Sale. They must be used during a future visit. This will be explained as they are handed out.

Just added the following to the specials. Some can be rain checked, while others cannot. Look back at the specials post for details.

Feather Dusters $3.99
Juv. Ocellaris Clowns $9.99
1.5" Blue Hippo Tangs $19.99
Carpet Anemone $19.99

More updates to come!

Hi, what is the sale discount on fish/corals that are not on the door buster specials? I thought you had it posted at 30% off, but don't see that anymore.

Thanks!

nevermind, found it in the list...

All Livestock (Fish/Corals/Inverts) 30% Off - Live Rock Excluded

Hi, what is the sale discount on fish/corals that are not on the door buster specials? I thought you had it posted at 30% off, but don't see that anymore.

Thanks!

Back