• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barrier Reef's 6th Anniversary Sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dangit for some reason i thought it was the 6th sale not the 6th anniversry. LOL all well im going today.

Thanks for the sale everyone. Got a good certificate in my gift bag so that is exciting! This bucket of salt is gonna last me a year!!! haha

Great sale!! Got a couple of certificates in the bag and the rock anemones and hammer coral are looking great in the tank!

We want to thank everyone for braving the cold and the loooong line today. We apologize we couldn't help you all faster. We have never had a line like that before and had no way of anticipating a crowd that big. I tried to come out and give status reports but apparently I missed a few folks. It must have been very frustrating:( We are very grateful for each and every one of you and wouldn't be here without your support. Again, thank you!

I got there at 9:10 and the line was off the hook, was quite surprised at how many people were in line that early. Had a great time talking to fellow reefers in line and sharing stories, talking tank with people you often see on here, but dont often get to meet in person. Am thrilled with the livestock I purchased, and the salt is always a great deal, but the best part was the Coupon in the grab bag for a free $50 coral!! Yes the line was long, and yes it was cold, but so what, I had a great time and thank you all for the great store and staff. I sincerely hope you guys didnt have to put up with any whiners complaining about lines or this or that, I am sure there are always a few, but hey, I guarantee the vast majority of us were appreciative of your efforts and had a great time.
Keep up the great work,
Ichthys

Thank you very much BRA!!! I was one of the crazy ones in line early so I didn't have to wait long. The blue tang and the mimic yellow tang I purchased are doing great in the QT tank. They were eating right away and swimming around together. The Octopus 150 skimmer just barely fit in my sump (but it did fit) and I can't wait until I get it going. As always - you guys and gals outdid yourselves!!!! The grab bags were a nice touch and look forward to using the coupons I was fortunate to receive.

dammit BRA!!!
now im broke...
but i NEEDed all that gear, lol
except of course maybe not the skimmer...
it's bathing in vinegar/ warm water now, and ready for install in moments!
forcing me to clean my sump. yeah, thanks for that... ;)

the deals were so good, i couldnt afford not to buy a bunch of reef stuffz!
some great gear for cheap!
thanks much u guys.

Did anyone see any lyre tail anthias there still? I'm trying to pick some up for a buddy but I'm breaking down my tank and won't have much use there for myself. Up here for a wedding last night and heading home today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone see any lyre tail anthias there still? I'm trying to pick some up for a buddy but I'm breaking down my tank and won't have much use there for myself. Up here for a wedding last night and heading home today

Jesse,

We still have a bunch!

Cy

What a crazy turn of events today brought. Cy thanks for trying to get things sooner for me with my son getting sick. This is going to be a long drive home. Already stopped twice with him. No more hotel food for him

Another home run on the sale BRA. picked up on of the green carpet nems for my tank and whomever helped me (sorry we hadn't met before and didn't catch your name) wasn't kidding they were healthy and STICKY! took right to my tank after acclimation. You all weren't kidding around with that gift bag either! Things like that are the reasons why I keep coming back over and over :)

thanks BRA for the great sale!also thanks CY for giving us a gift bag,we really appreciate it.....felt like xmas already going through the bag and we didnt expect all the good stuff in there..it was too much.... :)

Back