• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BBQ Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If I can finally mange to get rid of this giant red sea sailfin i've got. I'm going to be on the hunt for a small Harlequin tusk if you can get any in.

I bought three of the Emerald Crabs now and they are doing a great job in my tank.....
Thanks again BR for your help.

Ideas for specials...

Eheim 1262 pump 15.99
Crosshatch trigger pair 49.95
Indo Acro colonies 9.95
Brightwell salt 11.75
buy one get one free tangs LOL

;)

So what you're saying is that if I buy a small yellow tang I get a black Gem tang for free? :D

Maybe we should add equal or lesser value in there???? I somehow suspect Cy is just going to laugh and say no to my ideas though!

-Sale Hours-

Saturday August 27th

9AM - 7PM

The BBQ will be fired up from 11-3 with burgers and hot dogs. Soda and water will also be provided.

Also, in the way of creating some fun we are going to have a Nintendo Wii, Xbox, or PS3 on a big projection screen out front. For those of you who are gamers, or have kids who are, there will be a contest going on all day. Its free to play, keeps the kids entertained, and there are prizes for the top three scores. We will be choosing the game/system closer to the day of the sale.

1st Place- $100 BRA Gift Certificate
2nd Place- $50 BRA Gift Certificate
3rd Place- $25 BRA Gift Certificate

(All Gift Certificates to be used at a later date)

Start warming up your hand-eye coordination or put your kids to work for you:first:

Required fine print....(some would call it common sense) :)

Barrier Reef is not responsible for the supervision and/or safety of your children. If you plan on letting them participate in the video game challenge, in the parking lot, please plan accordingly.​

Last edited:
We have put together a few raffle items for this mini event. Its nothing like our Anniversary Sale later this year but its still fun! Your first ticket is free with any purchase. You can also buy more for $2 each, 6 for $10 or 15 for $20.

-Raffle Prizes-

Acropora Millepora 4 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Blue California Acropora Tortuosa Frag- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Acan Lord 3 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Starter Coral 6 x Frag Pack- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Strawberry Shortcake Frag- 1 Prize Donated by Barrier Reef
Chalice 2 x Frag Pack- 2 Prizes Donated by Barrier Reef
28g Coral Frenzy- 10 Prizes Donated by Coral Frenzy!
More to come!​

Last edited:
Back