Ben's (Class Clown) 240G Photo thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Your tank looks great! I feel the same as danno does. I felt almost like I was there. Great thread!

Awesome tank and gorgeous pictures. I have a canon EOS 20D and pretty much the same lenses you have, but, I can't get anywhere NEAR those kinds of photos! How do you do it??? I find it extremely hard as well, since my tank is all fluorescent bulbs (T5s), as opposed to a metal halide tanks, to get true to life color pictures.

Think about a hour per photo. Sure alot of time is put in after the shots to dress them up :eek:. Nevertheless awsome shots and well worth the time.
PS wish I take shots like that. Looking nice Ben

It really just takes time and practice to learn how to shoot the fish/corals and which settings work best. Taking the time to get a good shot will save tons of time from the start, you can't photoshop a bad pic into a good one, only good into better. But I'm slowing getting some more time to edit some more as my house remodel is slowing down a bit. Here is the long awaited FT shot and a few others.

38)
IMG_1103-Edit.jpg

39)
IMG_1002-Edit.jpg

40)
IMG_0916-Edit.jpg

I really like that pagoda coral. When can I have a frag of it?

Nice FTS. That thing looks way better in person.

I really like that pagoda coral. When can I have a frag of it?

Nice FTS. That thing looks way better in person.
That was one of mine actually. First coral I ever got =) Thanks ben for taking such good care of it.

wwouu dood ...awesome pictures !! :) .
Ben your tank looks awesome as always dood, now 33,34, and 35 ... wwoouu to pretty :D .
the pictures of the anthias look awesome dood

Back