Ben's Mixed Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So Ben have you figured out a fish list for the new tank yet? :)

Negatory ghost ride - no list yet. I do know however Jayson that I'd like to try a big clam in the middle. As I was cleaning out my tank, I think I found the predator (hitchicker crab) that I think had preyed on a few smaller clams I tried in the past and I said I'd never get a new clam unti l caught the culprit.. well guess what, I caught the bugger and he's been Qt'd to the sump so I'm hoping I'll have good luck w/ a clam again.

I'd love a pair of ocellaris clowns, but I have a nasty momma maroon that has been with me for 5 years now and I don't think she'll let any other clown types in the same tank as her.

ohhh.. wait.. Bangaii cardnals.. I'd love to get a few of those and see if they'd do the whole baby thing.

Any thoughts or suggestions, just let me know... :D

No tangs? I'm a big fan of the sailfins and pb tangs! I've always wanted both of these guys of course I would need a larger tank:D Maybe a shool of green chromis or some more anthias. A large squamosa clam would look cool and a couple croceas on the rocks. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of the progress as well! :D

Negatory ghost ride

so Jayson is ghost ride ??? :confused::lol:...way to go dood :lol:.

that's good you found the crab dood :badgrin:, now dip it in butter and have a healthy snack :D.

dood powder blues are awesome looking :D....how about a wrasse dood!!! :D i also like convict tangs, they are very cute .

I think he needs some water in it first.. Speaking of that Ben, you haven't updated the New tank thread in a while with some pics. I want to see some progress.

I think he needs some water in it first.. Speaking of that Ben, you haven't updated the New tank thread in a while with some pics. I want to see some progress.

i agree ... when do we to see some pics :D

Back