• to be announced

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to be announced

• to be announced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeh it is a big blue star it eats algea and detrius i had a even bigger one and it was out of place that one acctully has 6 legs and no antinics just 14000k metal halide

packed 125

Well I thought I would throw my hat in the ring, This is my packed 125 in much need of an upsized tank I will be getting an 8 footer soon hopefully. sorry about the small pics

Last edited:
You should post your fowlr anyway. I wouldnt write the others off yet either I am sure they are getting inspired right now to make me fish food. thanks for the complement though.

Absolutely Beautiful tanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Great idea on this thread, and soooo cool seeing the different setups.

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas :D

I just realized I will be on my honeymoon as this ends I guess I will check in on it when I get home, I dont think the misses would like me checking rf in mexico. I was really hoping to post some scubba pics and say it was my tank:D

The Apprentice said:
Ok Diablo i will play as well not as good as the rest but pretty nice for Umatilla, Or. :p

I love your rockwork!
are those acro's on you overflow?

Tangee said:
I am clueless about posting pictures! If you go to this thread, it shows more of mine and some other really nice tanks:

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12589&highlight=tank+tour

Thanks for asking :)
tangee's tank shot

attachment.php

My Turn

Okay, here is mine. It’s a 55 corner. I just got into reef keeping about 3 months ago; so far so good. I know I have a long way to go but I have put so much work into this little chunk of glass already that I figure I should show it off. The picture is not the best.

th_P7191008-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WA coral said:
Well I thought I would throw my hat in the ring, This is my packed 125 in much need of an upsized tank I will be getting an 8 footer soon hopefully. sorry about the small pics
wa coral. beautiful tank but in the rules I asked for one pic per tank please pick one. not to be mean but to be fair.

Old trick i picked up from Ed Hahn

Yes I have a Blue Tenuis, Or Tort and a Pink Millipora. They get lots of flow and light being out there all alone.
I have found that the rock work is great in the beginning but as my acros are getting bigger some will have to start to come out. :rolleyes:

diablo said:
I love your rockwork!
are those acro's on you overflow?

HUGE Atlantic Tang in post 34

I had to pull him out and put in my 150 shortly after that picture was taken he was making to manny frags out of my Acro's Kind of a big Spaz. But very colorfull and a Big eater loves to eat:p

shallowreef said:
What kind of fish is that in that last pic?

Its huge!

wa coral cool thanks!!! we all could post 100 different aspects about your tanks but I want this to just be about full tank shots. mabe do something else next month.

alpental i really like your tank it has so much potiental if u just keep to a few differnt types of softys which would be hard considering all the zoo and discs alone but that will look a very good tank what fish are in it

Back