• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Customer Appreciation Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:DSo many cool fish, never seen so many corals and all the prices are AMAZING!!!!
(And cheapest ever price paid for a bucket of salt:eek:)

Don't miss this event guys, you will not regret going:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:

great sale just got back and got quite a bit of stuff (AWSOME prices!!) get down there while the stuff lasts by the time i left stuff was flying out the door :D just want to say thanks to all the helpful staff at BR! :D

Thanks BR for the Flameback angel. Yeah lots of stuff flying out the doors people. Get there b4 they are all gone. I know I had a few things I wanted but by the time my number was up I was down to 1 and good thing the flame back was still available. Thanks again to BR and the helpful staff!

Lol well the cleaner shrimps I got from BR made a very expensive snack for my hawkfish:(. I knew thery were small but I did'nt think the hawkfish was going to be able to swallow them. Good thing they were on sale. Oh well crap happens lol

The labouti wrasse is sold luis.
We actually got through all 45 customers by 12 and then it went dead(so I went home). Still a lot of cool stuff! go and check it out!

That was the best salt water pet store I have ever been to. It was great. There were way to many people in there glad i showed up at 8 like Mike. It was nice to meet you Mike.

same here Tony yeah it was pretty crazy when I left there found out that I left my cleaner shrimp behind DARN IT! everything is doing really well right now the GBTA is looking GREAT I was a little worried it did not looks good when he got here.

Lol well the cleaner shrimps I got from BR made a very expensive snack for my hawkfish:(. I knew thery were small but I did'nt think the hawkfish was going to be able to swallow them. Good thing they were on sale. Oh well crap happens lol

I have fed soooooo many shrimp of ALL sizes to ALL types of Hawkfish before I realized that shrimp is their primary food.:lol::lol:

I have fed soooooo many shrimp of ALL sizes to ALL types of Hawkfish before I realized that shrimp is their primary food.:lol::lol:

Well I figured that I have a harlequin shrimp in there with him and he never try to eat it, so I figured lets get some cleaners. That was a bad idea:eek2:. Do you think the hawk fish will eat the extra large cleaners Mike?

Wow...thanks everyone for a great first day! Still lots of great stuff to choose from. Also, wanted to throw out the complete CoralVue Halide Kit Pricing. These are offered on a pre-paid basis and we will order them monday for delivery next week. If you have been thinking about adding halides to any system you won't find a better opportunity than this.

CoralVue Complete Halide Retro Kits
175W $199.99- 250W $209.99- 400W $249.99
Includes- Ballast/Reflector/Socket/Wires/Coralvue Bulb +$10 for ReefLux

Hoping to make it up there tomorrow as well. Had to work today also. Now I've just gotta mapquest it so I know where I'm going. Puyallup to Kirkland shouldn't be too bad a drive on a Sunday morning.

Shouldn't be bad. Remember that mapquest drops you right outside the McDonalds parking lot. Look behind McDonalds for Impressions Dentistry. Their back door is our front.

Well I figured that I have a harlequin shrimp in there with him and he never try to eat it, so I figured lets get some cleaners. That was a bad idea:eek2:. Do you think the hawk fish will eat the extra large cleaners Mike?

A longnose hawk can be trusted with extra large cleaners. Beyond that with any other combo, a roll of the dice at best

Back