• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Customer Appreciation Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks for the tip about McDonalds. Still learning my way around here and it's not easy as I'm over in this area a lot, but usually at different locations here and there for work. Don't get a lot of time to learn my way around...except from motel to work...lol. Been wanting to come into your store for over a year now and haven't yet got the chance. Even if I'm unable to make it tomorrow, I'll be in the area for about 5 more weeks. Definitely going to make it in there during that time.

Kinda bummed that I'll be here that long though. If I were able to get live stuff from your sale home, it'd be much much better...lol. As it stand, I'll not be able to buy any new wet treasures this time.

That was a great sale. Surprised there were so many people there this morning. Unfortunately, one of my chromis crapped out, so he became a cheap snack for my RBTA. The frags are looking great as well. May have to drop by tomorrow to see what's left.

Was wonderful to finally make it there and meet all of you!! What a beautiful collection of tanks. Couldn't believe the amazing prices on very healthy and beautiful fish and corals. I'll definitely be stopping by there on my way home, from Puyallup to Spokane, in a few weeks!! That way I can actually take some wet stuff home...lol. Thanks for the great sales event!!

Thanks for coming everyone! We hope you enjoyed the event.

We will be calling all the raffle winners this afternoon. Here is the list.

$100 Gift Card
Miles Dodge

$25 Gift Card
Beau James
Donna Setijono
Stanley Moreney
Rich Calvo
Amber Frye
Jesse Rosen
Mike C. (Sorry, couldn't read the spelling)
Sean Chung
Chad Mace
Sarang N.

Congrats to all!

Wow. I actually won! Saaaaweeeet! Thanks again BRA. You guys are the best thing that happened to our hobby in this area hands down! Great customer service goes a loooooooong way.

Sarang

well I am assuming the Mike C is me being I have horrible printing with Carpel Tunnel is my writing hand :-( Was it by change Crossley if so thats me... Coolness!

Chris/Cy - Good news, that flame that i got last weekend decided to eat last night for the first time. Thanks for the tips Chris!

BR

Thanks for all your efforts. The cookies and drinks were appreciated as well. GREAT Stuff. GREAT prices. EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

Barrier Reef has got to be one of the most awesome LFS in the NW!!!!

Back