• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Sale Time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I've been exchanging PM's with Zesty Reef and I think folks are going to be impressed with their Raffle Donation(s)! Can't wait until that info is finalized and I can post! Its great to have a new local wholesaler where we can go handpick high end corals!

Last edited:
We always do the drawings after closing the last day of our event. You are welcome to hang out but you don't need to be present to win. We will post a list of the winners that night and contact them by phone the next day.

so the drawing will be sunday before you close the store?im excited..now i have a reason to buy corals again:D..and i just told my husband right now and i got him convinced..woohoo..i get to buy corals again and i get to have the chance to win something(i hope)..

by the way whats the name of the acan i just bought today?it was in one of your tanks on the top..

The drawing will be after closing. We let people hang around afterwords for it. I'm not sure what Acan you purchased? It was either Chris or Tim who helped you and there are a bunch of different Acans in the upper tanks. Sorry I'm not more help there:( Chris will be in all day friday if you want to call and ask him!

The drawing will be after closing. We let people hang around afterwords for it. I'm not sure what Acan you purchased? It was either Chris or Tim who helped you and there are a bunch of different Acans in the upper tanks. Sorry I'm not more help there:( Chris will be in all day friday if you want to call and ask him!

its ok..i like the acans i got from you its pretty...eventhough theres no 30% off its worth buying it..cant wait to see it open tomorrow..:p

Zesty Reef just confirmed their first donation to the raffle. Its a Zesty Reef Baby's Breath Favia frag. If you haven't seen this favia its simply amazing. Usually selling for between $100-$200 per polyp. Thanks guys!!

Zesty Reef just confirmed their first donation to the raffle. Its a Zesty Reef Baby's Breath Favia frag. If you haven't seen this favia its simply amazing. Usually selling for between $100-$200 per polyp. Thanks guys!!

Nice I was going to pick one up at the frag swap. That thing is nice. I just couldn't pull the trigger. I guess I will have to buy some raffle tickets LOL.

Gotta love a store appreciating the customer. Keeps me coming back more often than I should. Count on me being there. Thanks BR!

Do you have to be there when you do the drawing for the raffle to get the prizes?

We planned on coming staurday but if the raffle is on sunday and you have to be there to get the prize we will come sunday.

Do you have to be there when you do the drawing for the raffle to get the prizes?

We planned on coming staurday but if the raffle is on sunday and you have to be there to get the prize we will come sunday.

You do not have to be present to win. We will post the winners in this thread Sunday night and call them on Monday:)

Back