• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Sale Time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Any of those BIG (like an inch long + huge foot and long "tail") Nassarius/"dove" snails? Is that something you normally carry? Can't find them anywhere and I love mine.

We usually have the "larger" light colored ones. Sometimes called Super Tonga Nassarius Snails. We are currently out. I did get 100 big (same size as Tonga guys) Nassarius Snails today but they are dark in color and have a slightly elongated shell.

how does the silent auction work for the monti frags?

We will have bid slips. You just fill it out with contact info, your initial bid, and your high bid. The slip goes into the entry box. At the end of the sale we will go through them and find the highest initial bid. If nobody has a higher max bid that person wins the auction for price of their initial bid. If somebody has a higher max bid then the winner is determined by the highest max bid.

Make sense:confused:

There will also be auctions for the zoa pack and chalice pack!

Reef Nutrition (Reed Mariculture) just donated some T-Shirts we will be giving out along with two food packs for the raffle. They include 16oz Phytofeast, Rotifeast, Arctipods, and Oyster Feast + Tigger Pods. Wow!! What a great prize pack!!

Thanks Reef Nutrition!!

We also fragged up an Acropora Millepora frag pack for the raffle. It includes two different shades of Blue Millepora, Yellow/Green Millepora, and Pink Millepora.

was the green bubble tipped anenomes removed from the door busters list? its on the email list but not on this list on the beging of this thread

was the green bubble tipped anenomes removed from the door busters list? its on the email list but not on this list on the beging of this thread

Yes...we were zero'd on our order and do not have any in. The first post on this thread will be updated right up until the day of the sale if there are any other changes. Sorry for any inconveniences!

man I went in there last night and hassled these guys up until they closed.

They brought in MEGA ammounts of fish for the sale.

The coral frags from the main tank that are going to be raffled off look amazing.

all and all I was really impressed, but usually am impressed when I go in there.

We are giong to have too pull the pair of Potters Angels from the raffle. They didn't ship well at all and are going into quarantine:( Sorry!

Man, Potters make especially beautiful pairs. But that's the nature of the industry. Hope they pull through alright, and it's good to know you guys run a quarantine.

Can't wait for this sale tomorrow. See you guys in the morning. Door busters here I come....just hope I can get my butt out of bed.

Just wanted to say thanks to the gang at BR! What a sale and great stock as usual. The doorbusters were unreal and the silent auction packs from Zesty Reef.....someone is going to be very happy. Thanks again guys! It was great!

You are welcome! Thanks for the great feedback and thanks to everyone for making today a huge success:) We still have tons of inventory for those who couldn't make it Saturday.

Last edited:
SO I think m Fiancee(Lisa) decided you are giving her a job LOL ;) She sat in the doorway and helped Jeff pass out raffle tickets and directed traffic for the 2-2.5 hours we were there. She Bs'ed with the Zesty reef guys too. LOL We love our new fish.

Great selections as always guys! It was a zoo in there!!! Great to see everyone. Cy did anyone snatch up the Achilles? I should've bought him today.

Back