Big shoutout to the guys at Barrier Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mattleycrue76

Aquajunkie
I'm sure most of the oldtimers on here already know this but I had a great experience with the guys at barrier reef yesterday. Specifically Mark aka skimmerwhisperer. Not only did he take my dilapitaded old skimmer and make it scream, he also took the time to answer all kinds of questions. Their store is neat, their tanks are clean (and gorgeous) and their staff is knowledgable, competent and most important for me patient with my litany of stupid questions. These guys understand the importance of helping new hobbyists along.

Thanks guys!

These guys understand the importance of helping new hobbyists along.

These guys help all of us hobbyists along. Every person on their staff has answered simple to complex questions for me in the last month alone.....They do deserve a little plug every once in a while. ;)

I a big fan as well! Matt answered all my questions on how a CA reactors work, and contunes to be a great resource. Great customer service!

Hah. I think I was the person behind you in line that day.

They are cool guys. I was finally able to get to the store a few weeks ago and have been making a point to get there every weekend now. Turns out I know most of the guys from 5-6 years ago when they worked for a different store that I basically lived at/then was dating an employee so was always there. Was pretty funny/cool to see they had pulled together and opened their own very high class store.

My absolute favorite place to go. Everyone is very helpful, very knowledgable, and their store looks very clean and well maintained!

Back