• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blue Sierra Anniversary Sale 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Roscoe, yup, 25% off $79.99.....but wait...there's more! on the weekend of the 20th-21st, halides are a door buster special! 35% off that weekend!

You should be there! With chocolate.....

Crazeeladee, are you Doris? Because if you are, I'm SO bringing you some chocolate. What's your favorite? With raspberry? Dark? White? Lindt truffles? :D

But if you're not Doris, then you get nothing!! ;) LOL j/k of course. :)

Roscoe, yup, 25% off $79.99.....but wait...there's more! on the weekend of the 20th-21st, halides are a door buster special! 35% off that weekend!

You should be there! With chocolate.....

Sweet I can wait till then!! You can't beat $52 for a new bulb!!

Caesar, is there any other crazy person here? I thot I was the only one.....Lindt truffles,
mmmmmmmm!

But just for the record, I would still love you even if you don't bring chocolate! Just a bright smiling face is good too!

Chocolate covered nuts! MMMM!
LOL Good to know I'm not the only one! And yes, YAY SAle!

Duncans this weekend, $10 a polyp, salt $29.99, I'm stocking up too....need another color duncan....

Ohh Doris you know Gary and I will be there this coming weekend Doorbuster+ Salt = stockup time :) Dang I wish Hubby was going to Campbell's Soup Headquarters I could have had him bring you back a big bag of Godiva Chocolates I remember it the next time he goes.

Nicole, stop by Sunday so I can see ya and yak at ya! We will be getting more stuff in this week too, I love seeing what they send. Kind of like Christmas!

Make sure to grab a duncan frag, there are like 3 different colors in right now, I need some!

Still don't have any gracillaria, but if you want, the macro in the solana needs a trim, might be able to snag you a good starter piece. And as usual, the more chocolate, the more I'm able, you know how it goes! heehee!

hehe hmmmm yeah I was thinking about the Duncan's $10 a head is a good deal. We did find some gracilaria somewhere else :oops: ..... but none of it had roots and was just like pieces and really crappy but that Cheato is growing like mad (we ended up taking the gracilaria out) but yeah if you guys can get any decent stuff in we are still looking. We did buy some Live rock awhile back actually that big piece with a ton of stuff growing on it that you told us about and it looks like there is some rooted gracilaria on it that I hope takes off growing. I and the Lawnmover Blenny have been weeding that piece of rock. How many buckets of IO salt do you guys have we were thinking of picking up a couple but if I wait till Sunday you guys just might run out. But I will pick you up some chocolate before we come :D

We should have plenty of salt, should be getting more.

The raffle was won by Larry and Sheila Warner, sorry guys..:(, but congrats to Larry and Sheila!

...do I still get chocolate......?

Hehe glad you liked the Chocolate :) I do have to say I am really kicking myself right now for only getting 1 head of the Duncan grrrr this thing looks amazing in the tank and I think my new favorite coral is a Duncan lol. How much is regular price for them?

do you guys by chance sell the retro lighting kit for the 28 gallon jbj (2x18watt actinic)

Ohhh I can handle that I forgot the 30% off omg where is my head lol. I am feeding this Duncan twice a day and I think..... I have a new head that's already gonna pop out.

Tri Pod, we don't have any JBJ retros, but we might be able to order one in if you need, just stop by or give us a call.

Nicole, Boy, good thing I'm here to remind you of all this good stuff, LOL. Those things multiply really fast, it's so cool....

Back