• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blue Sierra SALE NEWS!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think (although I am not sure) that in order to post photos in the body as oppossed to just links you might have to upload them to a thing like photo bucket.

great group of people ! sale was great ! and look forward to visiting the store again , ! and they have a raffle ! muahahahahaa my fav , picked up a few fishies and other stuffs ! not a bad experience there at all ! might just have to add them to the monday circuit of fish stores to visit on my day off !

Great sale guys!!! Thanks for all the high end zoa's for a great deal! They still have a some of them left so get over there this weekend to pick them up before they are gone! Ill post pics when they open up :)

Do you guys carry Elos test kits?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

we made it to day pick up great stuffs hidden treasure ,,great price on every things we will be back again tomorrow to pick up more stuffs,i saw a nice piece of sps acro beautiful color,,,i wish i still do the sps other wise is my again too bad ,,wish someone spser pick that piece up,,great price too.

we will post the picture of new treasure from blue seirra soon

Had a great time, even running on about 2.5hrs of sleep from working the night before lol :) The flame tail damsels are doing well in the FOWLR and that little yellow eye tang is a riot! constantly cruising the reef. Too bad even with the size of those monster Mexican turbo's you got for me the puffer still decided they looked tasty. Luckily I only put one of them in when he made that decision. The victim might be able to be saved though now having been moved to the reef.

Tom

Slick - luv ya! Thanks!

Workaholic / Seattle, good to see you here, hope it was all ok for ya! :)

What's that? The link didn't work? Might just have to come in and check it out....?:)

Just want to say thanks to all the people for the nice posts! I must apologize to anyone this morning, there was a bit of a rush before the calvary got here. Everyone was so nice and patient, thank you! To all the new people, welcome! To all our regulars, I really want to take a minute to thank you all, we are really truely lucky to have such
wonderful customers / friends!!!! Many were in today, and while I wish I had more time for each of you, it did my heart good to see you here! All warm and fuzzy! You know who you are, Love ya!

Eww. sorry, we do not carry Elos....:( But we still have plenty of sweet pieces in, and just got in some more fish......Whew!

Will try to post a list real qiuck here........lots.....

Dorris still has to frag that Strawberry Shortcake Millipora. Unless someone wants a large colony of it.....

I'm interesting in your Strawberry Shortcake Millipora colony. How much are you selling it for? Do you have a picture of it?

Thanks.

Gotta see it in person, In the picture it looks blue because of the lighting. Still some high end zoas left though.

Here's some pics for size, you can't see the bright pink at all unless you go to the store. I heard dorris say she was going to frag it, but they've been pretty busy. I think they still have a nice large blue acro piece though.

2 pics of Millie and 1 of blue acro022.jpg023.jpg010.jpg

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    67.2 KB
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    59.5 KB
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    44.4 KB
Early bird gets the worm. Tons of fish though too. Saw one client walk out with 3 full size buckets of aqua vitro's salinity. Great deals to be had on everything. I was going to stock up on salt too but i had to get those purple hornets and other stuff instead.

I apologize, a true strawberry shortcake mille should have a green base i believe. This one is all pink. So "Rose Millepora" is the correct nomenclature.

I fragged the millie tonite, got some nice good sized pieces out of it. Had to be done, alot of people wanting some of it. Do have a few other nice acros, lots of little starter
frags, fragged up a big Hollywood Stunner chalice too, cheap cheap! Beautiful dragon flame macro! lots of new fish!

Lavender tang
Yellow tangs sm
Orange Shoulders
Powder Blue, mlg nice!
Copperbands
Ln Butterfly
Blue Blotched Butterfly
Pakistani
Melanarus
Green coris
Pink Wrasse
Tricolor wrasse
Scotts Wrasse
couple of Fairy wrasse
Yellow watchmans
Yasas
Antenna goby
Yellow & Green Clown gobies
Tail Spots
Bicolor blennies
Lots of assrtd damsels. talbots, springeris, orange tail blues
Niger trigger
Humus, sm and fat
one evil white tail trigger
Flame Angels $24.99!!
Coral beauties
Bicolor angels
One nice med juv Emperator
Algae blennies Cheap!
Orange fire fish
Purple fire fish sm as low as 14.99, come find out how!
scribbled rabbits
naso tangs sm
6 lines on sale cheap
miniatus grouper
flounders sm
really good sized sm cleaner shrimps on sale
scissortail gobies
LN hawk
Arc eye hawk
California stingrays, sm and cute and eating right away!

good sized sally lightfoots
porcelains
pink & green cukes

Doing this off the top of my head, sure there's more, can't remember.........I do remember that livestock that isn't on SUPER SALE is still 30%-35% off....:)

we are going to be in the store in couple hours for more cookies and more corals,,my Dang's collection is over ,,but Oum's collection is begin:tongue::blabla:

Back