• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blue Sierra SALE NEWS!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow, just stopped by and there are still some purple hornets there! 50$ + a 30% discount after!! I can't believe no one has picked these up......

Cadillac, the powder blue was $99 - 30%, it was really sweet! Alot of nice people here today! Thanks to the GSAS members who came, very nice group, nice to see you all!

Dang,, not sure about the cookies, but will have some more pistachio bread......:)

Cadillac, the powder blue was $99 - 30%, it was really sweet! Alot of nice people here today! Thanks to the GSAS members who came, very nice group, nice to see you all!

Dang,, not sure about the cookies, but will have some more pistachio bread......:)
pistachio bread,,,that was great bread all of my grand kids and Oum love it very much,,i had 3 of them myself great stuffs and pick up more great corals ,,,well done D
crazeelady...:yo:

Well, three days down one to go! So far the sale has been a HUGE sucess! Tons of GREAT people have came in over the past few days to support us and maybe just maybe be re-introduced to Blue Sierra and what we have to offer. We have also been introduced to some new members that have been out for the very first time! It is great to see such great support from everyone. Sunday we will be open from 11-6 with still lots of great items to see. Cant believe we still have some of the corals we do. Purple Hornets, Hollywood Star Echino, Premium Acans, and much much more. Still need some more great reason to stop by... we will be getting some more items in on Sunday morning and lowering some prices throughout the store on some of our corals.

Please stop by and check us out and remember Frozen Foods, salt and Additives all on sale for incredibly prices!!!

oum's new treasure ,,, from Blue Seirra sale,,,thanks crazeelady D
ggg1.jpg

Absolutely love you Doris, Tony, Jonus
Came in today thinking I wasn't going to get anything bought some food(60% off?? uh heck yes). Doris just fragged some super beautiful millie omg (but i dont do sticks)Then, as soon as I was about to leave Jonus bust in with some sick new STUFF :DDD so happy with the new purchases. Always a pleasure. <3333333

Last edited:
Dang, looking good! You have a sharp eye, I want to see that one when it gets big!!!!! I might snag the last piece.....

Seattle, good to see you on here, hope you are happy with all your new stuffs! Give us a few days, may have more......:)

Everyone else, still a little time to take advantage of crazy prices on Instant Ocean salt, peppermints, snails, hermits, frozen Hikari cubes (!) Hurry hurry!

I went with Todd to pick up some salt and food. Ended up with a couple of nice frags.

Excellent sale!

Thanks Dave! That rainbow millie is gonna be a nice piece! It was nice talking to you, and nice to be able to put faces to all these names!
(not sure about that chimp in space thing, tho......)

It was great talking to you too.

The rainbow mille is already glued to a rock. It looks beautiful!

The store looks great now, I was able to grab the last Aquavitro salt (thank you for making sure I didn't waste a trip) and while I was there I saw a wavysea swirling device for 40% off!!!!! then to top it off they took another 5% off!!! I have been thinking about getting one for almost a year now and with it being more then 100$ off the retail price I couldn't pass it up. Even my wife who thinks I spend too much money on my tank was okay with the price. So Kudos to you on that. Now I am now hoping I won something on that raffle.

Thank you for the good time AND bread that tasted amazing!
Steve

WOW! the store looks better than ever and was jazzed to make it down for the sale. Great talking with Jonas, Doris and rest of staff plus Jerry (cadillactattoo) while there and like Dave could not help myself in picking up a nice piece of that beautiful Rainbow Milli and another cool Acro along with the awesome pricing on I/O buckets, Koralia PH's and Sea-Chem additives. Now to see if my long-time NO LUCK in raffle tickets has changed.... 20 out of ???? odds so will have to wait-n-see

Cheers, Todd

Woohooo! just got a call from Doris and..... I actually won something in a Raffle. Guess I get to visit Blue Sierra again real soon.

Cheers, Todd

Just got one a call as well! Cant wait to see what i won, will have to stop by on the way home from work today. Thats BS!!

Back