bob moore frag swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alright people, is this going to be a frag "swap" or are people just showing up to get the raffle. Post what you want, what you have and let's get some swaps setup! That is really what Bob Moore would want....well, that and just plain giving, but that isn't a swap now is it.

Assuming I can make it I can bring the following:
green/blue birdsnest frags (rounded tips)
purple monti digi
green monti digi
kenya tree
button polyps
green ric (1)
blue ric (what it was labeled when sold anyway...still settling in) (1)
pinkish/red chalice (if I still have it at this point)
maybe some other stuff...you can see my tank in my build thread here

Looking for
rics
mushrooms
acans
blastos
brain corals (favia) both open and closed brain
zoas
palys
lobos

Hoping to make this and hoping people trade.

Cheers all! This is sure to be a great event

last of the PSAS acquired corals came in..
4x green star polyps
2x bright NEON light green start polyps..
100+polyps radioactive dragon eye morph
2x candy cane/trumpet corals two heads each
1 pink chalice frag
1 pink and whitish lobo head
45 acan heads 8 different types
2x war coral
20+ polyps eagle eye morph
1-8"x7" green chalice w yellow bumpies colony
3 really cool mushrooms.
plus SAF donated 10 zoo frags of different type

we will be bringing, Puple haze, garf purple bonsais several Nice 2-3" pieces, 3 pink stylos with green polups(Super nice pieces!) High Blue tenuis, le strawbery patch from dang 2-3 pieces, Big pieces of idaho grape, several tri-colors, couple Nice candycanes purple with green centers, Several Nice pieces of true palletta blue, 1-3 pieces of Palletta lovali(rare slow grower) pink birds nest couple pieces, green with purple rim monti, pink panther zoo's, 1 piece of Nice palys light blue with blue rounds and silver centers(i dont know what they are but DAM! there cool) radio active dragon eyes, pink flamingos, Some giant pieces of green slimmer, maybe a hawkens enchenada how ever you spell that, ora chips acro 1-2 pieces depending on how the cutting goes....

looking for trades, maybe sale but mostly trades, pink lemonade, titanium lekoni, oregon tort, chalices, acans, blasto's, ric's, zoo's, torts, lps?, lobos, palys, brain corals, monti's let me know what you have. My tank is red bug free, and No dam flatworms red planeria ect....bug free. No pests please.

thanks in advance.

I'm going to try and bring my pico tank with my as a mini frag tank if I have time to frag stuff.

I'm planning on bringin watermelon mushrooms, maybe a ricorida if I can unattach it (cut the frag plug in half)

and a random assortment of zooanthids

Pretty much for trade only. But if you want something really really bad and don't have anything im interested in sure i guess.

I'm planning on bringin watermelon mushrooms, maybe a ricorida if I can unattach it (cut the frag plug in half) and a random assortment of zooanthids
Pretty much for trade only. But if you want something really really bad and don't have anything im interested in sure i guess.
Now that is what I'm talking about...."Pretty much trade only"....Love that! I'm interested in shrooms & ric if you see anything I have that would make a good trade.

pink panther zoo's, 1 piece of Nice palys light blue with blue rounds and silver centers(i dont know what they are but DAM! there cool) radio active dragon eyes, pink flamingos,

looking for trades, maybe sale but mostly trades, pink lemonade, titanium lekoni, oregon tort, chalices, acans, blasto's, ric's, zoo's, torts, lps?, lobos, palys, brain corals, monti's let me know what you have. My tank is red bug free, and No dam flatworms red planeria ect....bug free. No pests please.

thanks in advance.
Interested in what zoas/palys. I have listed what I have in a previous post, but from your list I have some rics, some palys and a few zoas. Also have monti digi, but not sure you are looking for plating or digi.

Lets bump the thread~MmmmHmmmm.. is there only 2 people that want to trade?

I count 3, but hey.....it's still far from what we used to see in the trading. Come on people....you know you have something you can frag and there will be trades - even for things you never thought you could trade. The old adage of "one mans trash is another mans treasure" is definitely true in reef keeping.

O.K. I'll play..
I will bring one 2-3 polyp frag of nuke green palys
and one frag 2-3 polyps of purple deaths.
Looking for zoo's I don't have
acans
chalice
lps

"one mans trash is another mans treasure"

I plan on bringing a frag of palys that I paid like 20 dollars a polyp for *cough*

I'm not planning on bringing trash for trades.(I know you meant no offense as well. I'm just making sure everyone else understands that I'm gonna try and bring some decent stuff for trade as should the rest of you.)

I plan on bringing a frag of palys that I paid like 20 dollars a polyp for *cough*

I'm not planning on bringing trash for trades.(I know you meant no offense as well. I'm just making sure everyone else understands that I'm gonna try and bring some decent stuff for trade as should the rest of you.)
Nope, I get what you are saying. I meant more that in my case I just traded a bunch of my SPS for softies and LPS and what I didn't want anymore (the SPS) people really wanted and had plenty of LPS/softies to trade with me. Makes it fun. I really was trying to get some of the newer people to come out and trade.

This is going to be fun! ive got a couple racks of stuff sittin! cut some nice zoo's to! cant wait to meet everyone! just look for the funny hat lol

we will be bringing, Puple haze, garf purple bonsais several Nice 2-3" pieces, 3 pink stylos with green polups(Super nice pieces!) High Blue tenuis, le strawbery patch from dang 2-3 pieces, Big pieces of idaho grape, several tri-colors, couple Nice candycanes purple with green centers, Several Nice pieces of true palletta blue, 1-3 pieces of Palletta lovali(rare slow grower) pink birds nest couple pieces, green with purple rim monti, pink panther zoo's, 1 piece of Nice palys light blue with blue rounds and silver centers(i dont know what they are but DAM! there cool) radio active dragon eyes, pink flamingos, Some giant pieces of green slimmer, maybe a hawkens enchenada how ever you spell that, ora chips acro 1-2 pieces depending on how the cutting goes....

thanks in advance.

I would love a frag of the garf purple bonsai, I do not have much in the way of trades, so would prefer to trade green backs:rolleyes: but I could probably get a small size frag off of my ORA Blue Voodoo, if you would rather (it was just a frag itself in July).

Is this all for trading or will there be frags for sale? Mainly looking for zoas and pallys. Thinking on taking all sps I have out and going zoa and lps. I am hoping to make this one I have never been to a PSAS meeting and they all sound like a lot of fun. You can get a membership at the door for $30?

yes there will be frags for sale too. lots of them Cherry corals is bringing 150-200 frags for sale from 25$-50$
And yes you can pay at the door.30$

Back