Bob Moore Limited Edition

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

salmonslayer

UP ALL NIGHT
Here are some pics of what I'am calling Bob Moore L.E. Growing it from a rock that had a small light blue incrusting piece about the size of a dime. For those of you that don't know Bob, don't feel bad neither do I. All I know is he is a great guy and came down with a illness that wouldn't allow him to take the much needed time to take care of his tank. If you have some of this coral, sorry but I'm renaming it and if you don't then just be patient, when it's ready to frag. There will be free pieces yes you heard it FREE pieces of BOB MOORE L.E as soon as I grow it out.
P.S. This is for you Bob, Best wishes.

Here is the coral up to date. 12/27/07

Last edited:
that is an amazing coral! when the time comes i would like a small frag. i would like to see a large colony in your tank. how fast does it grow?

i think more than anything is to know what kind of light the coral likes, strong flow or medium flow and if it likes to be at the very top or at the bottom :) ... i think things like that it'd help this coral keep going into other tanks :D .

looks like it's fragable already,,,free it's the good deal,,gift from Bob Moore,let's frag,,cheer
put me on the list

Last edited:
Thanks all, I think Bob would want it that way. I have it under 2 400watt reeflux and 1 400 xm 20 in the middle. Lots of flow at the top about 6 from poking out the water. Its growing like mad. I will put down every ones name and frag out in order starting with spongbob. Its going to be hard to keep in order with PMS and post. I will do my best and get this going as fast as posible ( Mericle Grow ? ). May only be a few at a time. The sooner the better. For me and maybe some one that grows it out can pick up the slack :D . Not sure on the out come. Hope all goes well and all I ask is spread it around and keep the name.
PS I would like nothing in return thats not why i'am doing this. I have been BLESSED with many things and most come from kindness. I have met alot of very awesome people from this site. As some of you know I have a small problem with voicing things on this site. My fingers can't catch with my mouth and my mouth can't catch up with my brain and so on. Which makes for a big mess and have to back peddle.
I give props to every one on this site. I sometimes can't wait to get on here and have some fun. Chow to all.

well put me in line for that frag, it's a really nice one i'd even be willing to trade u some zoos or xenia if u want too, i kinda have too much xenia right now, and it's taking all the room in my tank

just in case ...this is an sps and if people are gonna be keeping it with soft corals and lps ...just remember to run carbon :p:D....oohh and adjust it to your lights hehe.

can't do it in my tank any time soon but I think that is the coolest Salmonslayer! The coral AND what you are doing.

salmonslayer, I have to say it is very refreshing to see that you are giving frags away. I think this is the single best way to keep this hobby fun and keep enough back up corals around for when people crash tanks. Way to go!

-Reed

I will make a list and post it. Hope I didn't open a can of worms :D . This may all take some time ( to get frags to everyone ). Don't want to kill it. All in good time my friends.
PS Keep hope alive.

Back