Brie's Macro Photo of the Day thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

HAHA...no, I didn't click, I Right Clicked. Ooops. On my other computers, when I right click, I have an option to view Exif. Thanks for straightening me out!!

Its ok.. I used to live with my grandfather, i'm used to senior moments. mwahaha *runs*

It would be cool if you could do these using that stacked method. I have seen some really neat stuff whe doing it that wya, 3D.

Mojo

These macro photos are amazing! I'm surprised you get such sharp macro shots with those slow shutter speeds. Are you sure you don't use a tripod with remote shutter release? ;)

These macro photos are amazing! I'm surprised you get such sharp macro shots with those slow shutter speeds. Are you sure you don't use a tripod with remote shutter release? ;)

Thanks. :) I don't even own a remote shutter release. LOL. I really need one though, had one for my previous cameras, but alas the older remotes don't carry over to the newer models(which is stupid). With the super close macros like the montis, I usually will try to turn the water flow off or down in some fashion, and will have the lens propped on the glass or with my fingers against the glass.. With the one like the balanophyllia, that was just handheld with the stock canon lens.

12-14-10

A hiding BiColor Blenny... I really like this photo because of how you can see through the fish's eyeball. lol.
Exif Data - Click image for full size

Brie, just thought I would ask if it would be alright to use some of your pictures for my desktop background. I didn't want the trademark ninja's to hop out of my ceiling and kick my arse.

Brie, just thought I would ask if it would be alright to use some of your pictures for my desktop background. I didn't want the trademark ninja's to hop out of my ceiling and kick my arse.

haha... Sure, go right ahead.. I dont mind, but thanks for asking. :)

Brie changed her Avatar!!! Cool, is that the guy from Tank Girl? Malcolm McDowell?

haha yeah I did...

And yes, that is indeed Macolm McDowell.. Double points for the TG reference! I in fact had him sign a Tank Girl print since it is my favorite of all of his movies. lol.
5127655764_ef95a6018b_b.jpg

Back