Brie's Macro Photo of the Day thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

haha yeah I did...

And yes, that is indeed Macolm McDowell.. Double points for the TG reference! I in fact had him sign a Tank Girl print since it is my favorite of all of his movies. lol.

TG rocks, but I would say his best roll has to be one of his first, see if you can guess the quote.... "Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them! "

TG rocks, but I would say his best roll has to be one of his first, see if you can guess the quote.... "Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them! "

Psh. I can do one better. I can say I saw a midnight screening of that movie with The Man Himself in attendance! Same event that my pic is from... ;)

12-17-10

Blue Turaki
EXIF data

5238552029_61c9c5bfac_b.jpg

So I got a little behind on posting here due to the holidays.. Figured i'd pick up the slack with a post of new photos that I took today...

Click on photos for full size image

"Fire chalice"

Dendronephthya polyps

Ugh, i've been bad with how busy i've been, haven't updated this thread lately.. Here's some more fresh ones. :)

As usual, click for full size images.

Dragoneye zoas

Ring of Fire zoas growing in/around a cabbage leather

Ziggy Stardust monti polyps

Just joined, I was in store yesterday. Brie, you were very patient and helpful. I'm into photography too. Your pics are awesome. I will post some too.

Glen
SeattleReefer

Yeah, she does great photography. Speaking of which some of us are missing the "photo of the day"

Back