Burger Madness

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

I thought I'd explain my avatar. I love hamburgers. There is a place in seattle that will stack them as high as your brave enough to go. If you finish more than five, your on there wall of fame.

As of thursday I was the ONLY one on the wall.

I must say, they have many different types of burgers to chose from, and they are the best I have had yet!

Here's me going at my avatar, then ten stacker!

I should add, each patty is 1/4lb AFTER COOKING. They specified that so there is no confusion.

If ever in Bend, OR. try the burger place at the base of Pilot Butte....The pilot Butte burger is not as tall but about 2 1/2 times as wide :)

mmmmm...mmmmmm. .. goood!

If ever in Bend, OR. try the burger place at the base of Pilot Butte....The pilot Butte burger is not as tall but about 2 1/2 times as wide :)

mmmmm...mmmmmm. .. goood!

Cut it up and eat it like a pizza :lol:

talk about a heart attack in a bun :shock::lol:......that's so awesome .

a few weeks back i'd have taken the challenge and probably beat you :shock: :lol:since i loooovvee hamburgers specially with cheese but since my darn diet i'm restricted to veggies and chicken with no salt no nothing ..ohhh and stinking flaxeed, you don't wanna know what it tastes like :( , but your pics bring me good food memories dood:D

No wonder why you dont have any hair left!!!!!

and growing it on your face doesnt make up for what not on your head...

Just giving you a hard time. Give me a call when you get a chance and we will shave the rest off.

No wonder why you dont have any hair left!!!!!

and growing it on your face doesnt make up for what not on your head...

Aw Steven, don't be jealous. If your wife hadn't removed, put in a jar, and placed in her purse, the two items responsible for making testosterone you'd be able to grow facial hair too. ;)

Aw Steven, don't be jealous. If your wife hadn't removed, put in a jar, and placed in her purse, the two items responsible for making testosterone you'd be able to grow facial hair too. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO. :lol:
I think someone should explain the true love that steven and brett really have for each other and how far back there friendship goes. Before someone reads this and gets the wrong idea.
PS Good to see you both still getting along after the legal seperation.

Wifee is just making sure that i dont get the urge to come over and watch pirates with Roach.

Tracy, we couldnt let that happen. Its been too long since we have all gotten together! I celebrated my golden birthday yesterday and set to close on a house April 17th. House warming party will be end of April. You better make it!

Back