Car pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I for one will keep you in my thoughts. I hate to think of people suffering especially from pains like that.

Sweet, Lets see pics. I thought about holding out for the 2011 5.0 ltr but didnt...oh well...I figured whats another .6 ltrs gonna get me anyway, besides in debt another 10K

If I had a little more disposable income I'd have a really hard time not going to the dealer for either of those cars, they really did an amazing job.

I believe you are correct....01 and yeah I think mine are the inside one's. I have a write up on how to make the AE's come on as DRL's and not the bulb that fires now but I am in NO WAY mechanically inclined. Sucks to be me I guess cause these DRL's drive me insane....they look stupid so I often times drive around with my lights on....not the head lights but one step down....so AE's are on, fogs, and of course that dang light....I will snap a pic to show you.

Pfffft 415... 508 to the wheels last dyno, but um your car probably weighs about half, and it prolly launches without too much spin, hmmmm I better not race :)
I am looking forward to the next dyno, added some new goodies...
That is a nice looking car Justin, I was eyeballing it on Saturday!
Very nice "eyes" picture!
Any of you BMW guys have thoughts about the X5? Patty is thinking about trading her xi.

For a new X5? My best friend was a master tech at Bellevue BMW and raves about the previous model, I can ask him about the new ones. I know for the old ones the 8 cylinders could actually get better fuel economy than the 6 cylinders.

If you are interested in selling the 3 private party my Dad is wanting to get into a AWD car and I've been casually scouring CL for E46 xi's.

Nice Cobra btw. I test drove a stock 03 Vert back in 2005 and couldn't stop smiling. The whine is too much fun. I'd actually like to toss a Kenne Bell on mine at some point in the future but have other fish to fry in the mean time. Is yours still running the stock blower?

Last edited:
If I had a little more disposable income I'd have a really hard time not going to the dealer for either of those cars, they really did an amazing job.

Oh boy, if I had the disposable income, I'd go for an Aston Martin. Yeah, I'm dreaming!

Thursday. I got 3 injections in my back today for all of the swelling and spasms so they want me to wait till a bit of the swelling goes down.

Really sorry about your accident. Back injuries are awful. I hope every thing heals up okay for you. Let us all know how your doing.

Good to know, thanks. I'm really impressed at how well the xi does in snow (picture was ALL driver) but it would be nice to have more room.

I can talk all day how much I love my xi, I definitely hear you on the room though. I love it but the most common thing I hear from passengers is a tie between its size and how low it sits (which is funny because the xi's sit 1" higher than the RWD cars). It works perfectly for me though :) At first I was like this thing doesn't have enough power but I have other cars for that ;). Its amazing for a little 2.5L I6 with an AWD drivetrain, feels like a Japanese 3 liter, but smoother.

I run Michelin X-Ice xi2's in the winter and love the looks I get from Subaru's and Suburbans going over the pass. The new xDrive cars are supposed to be even better!

IMG00003-1.jpg

then you turn DSC and ASC-T off to play :D
77827_517003551571_299000042_616669_6766556_o.jpg

Last edited:
I have driven on multiple times and will be again on the 20th a 2011 328i X-drive and I can tell you that car is amazing...couldn't imagine what the M3 or M5 is like....can you say disgusting?

I can talk all day how much I love my xi, I definitely hear you on the room though. I love it but the most common thing I hear from passengers is a tie between its size and how low it sits (which is funny because the xi's sit 1" higher than the RWD cars). It works perfectly for me though :) At first I was like this thing doesn't have enough power but I have other cars for that ;). Its amazing for a little 2.5L I6 with an AWD drivetrain, feels like a Japanese 3 liter, but smoother.

I run Michelin X-Ice xi2's in the winter and love the looks I get from Subaru's and Suburbans going over the pass. The new xDrive cars are supposed to be even better!

IMG00003-1.jpg

then you turn DSC and ASC-T off to play :D
77827_517003551571_299000042_616669_6766556_o.jpg

looks like someone had fun.....I am jealous. I should dig up the pic's of what it looks like when an M3 needs new tires and is one the way to the tire shop but happens to find an open parking lot.....:whistle:

Oh boy, if I had the disposable income, I'd go for an Aston Martin. Yeah, I'm dreaming!

I would love to have a fleet of 70-71 Challengers and Cuda's, I'd run out of money before I had all the color and option packages :D

Toss in a couple M cars, a few Japanese cars, few other American cars, should be pretty happy :D

I would love to have a fleet of 70-71 Challengers and Cuda's, I'd run out of money before I had all the color and option packages :D

Toss in a couple M cars, a few Japanese cars, few other American cars, should be pretty happy :D

Oh, wouldnt it be nice to have Jay Leno's collection.

yeah in the infiniti came with 300hp from the factory i have the rev up edition i put a t-66 turbo on it and im boosting 5lbs. i cant boost any more then that until i build the engine then im hoping for 500whp

IPisces said:
Oh, wouldnt it be nice to have Jay Leno's collection.

It would be nice to have Jay leno's money :p I just heard on the news the other day that Beyonce bought JayZ a Bugatti for his birthday. Must be nice to get a car in the seven figures for a gift! Not sure what my next buy will be. We can get all the JDM cars here so stuff like Skylines, Silvias etc are a dime a dozen as we can license any of them to drive on our streets. That evo I posted a picture of I owned had basically the eclipse turbo motor in it (4G63) just a little different internals and turbo. Was a fun car! :)

Here's a few of the rides I've had and some I still have. And yes I do like my F-Bodies (Camaros). :D I have a '76 in the project phase. Just need to get going on that someday soon so that I can sell it and get another project. :D

Cheers,
Alex

1984Z-28.jpg

1982Camaro.jpg

MynewRide.jpg

I dont see the one in your avitar! Where a pic of that one?

Well let's just say that Lee Johnson over in Kirkland still has it. When I get back to work maybe I can justify spending $65K on a new 2011 fully equipped Cyber Grey w/Stripes Camaro 2SS. But at the moment with my not working, I can't do it. :D Wife already has said yes I can buy one. Just have to get rid of the '76 and get to work and Poof, new Camaro in the driveway.

I am glad that I have waited for the '11 Camaro, Chev is putting the HUD in them, similar to the Vette's. Very sweet too. HUD=Heads Up Display.

Last edited:
Yep, the cobra is a chubby little pig.
I talked with a guy yesterday, I think I'm gonna take it to the autocross class this spring. Should be worth a ton of laughs, I can't think of a more ill suited car for those tight little turns :)
I'm pretty sure that it has the same turn radius as an aircraft carrier...

yeah 415 on a stock block with just a turbo added to a v6 not bad.....lol....i eat mustangs and cobras for breakfast!!!!!!!!!lol.... 508 is not bad what mods do you have done

oh yeah i can get any traction until i snatch 4 so i cant launch it hard i just get really sideways!!!!

Last edited:
Back