Car pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spllbnd2 said:
Here's a few of the rides I've had and some I still have. And yes I do like my F-Bodies (Camaros). :D I have a '76 in the project phase. Just need to get going on that someday soon so that I can sell it and get another project. :D

Cheers,
Alex

I remember when everyone wanted an Iroc Z lol! Nice cars man! My last Chevy I had was a 2000 chevy s10 with the 4.3 v6 in it. Fun truck! Did quite a bit to it...Even threw in a SLP posi rear end in it. I've never owned a Ford, but love mustangs! Nothing sounds quite like a stang! :D

Oh almost forgot the daily driver. :D Kind of the wifes driver, I drive the Jeep at the moment.

Neon.jpg

Here's what I have my eye on for my next F-Body.

2011 Camaro 2SS package. Complete out the door price with all options installed before delivery will cost me $65K.

2011Camaro2SS.jpg

:flame:
Here's what I have my eye on for my next F-Body.

2011 Camaro 2SS package. Complete out the door price with all options installed before delivery will cost me $65K.

2011Camaro2SS.jpg

Thats just HOT!:flame: Hope you have the chance to get it. I dont want to know what gas mileage it gets.

:flame:

Thats just HOT!:flame: Hope you have the chance to get it. I dont want to know what gas mileage it gets.

Well thank you. And yes, you probably don't want to know the mpg's (16/24). Opps, guess I let it slip. Those numbers are without the optional exhaust system or the lead foot.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT . . . WRECK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

That is one sexy car!!! Here's a site I frequent pretty often. Has tons of concepts updated weekly as well as tons of new and special edition cars. The resolution on these pictures when you enter the folders are insane! www.seriouswheels.com

Last edited:
Well thank you. And yes, you probably don't want to know the mpg's (16/24). Opps, guess I let it slip. Those numbers are without the optional exhaust system or the lead foot.

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT . . . WRECK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

And Insurance....Cant imagine - and then the speeding tickets...

Yes, I am glad that I have my insurance through USAA. They can't be beat and always great customer service.

The only option that I will have to add myself is what is called the Heritage Grille. I think it will make the front end look sweet!

Here's a photo of what the Heritage Grille looks like on a Camaro.

HeritageGrille.jpg

@MrGone Oh yeah, the xi is just no fun in the snow at all! You have to try really hard to make it do anything bad. Patty managed to get it stuck twice, once next to the tree, and once trying to drive over the ridge that the plow left in front of the driveway, she high centered. I laughed really hard until I had to dig underneath to get it out.
Please ask about the new X5! I heard enough about the last line that I might watch for a used low milage 5. Bavarian says that they are a great rig.
Yep, as soon as she finds the next car I'd be more than happy to sell it.
The blower has been gently adjusted by Steigmeier :)

@Justin Um, yeah. everytime I snack on an M3/Charger/challenger/GTO/Porche/Corvette/whatever I hear the same thing. Wow, I've never lost to a mustang before :)
I guess you will have to give it a try and see how you do...
Hmmm, power mods: Ported blower, Pully kit, CAI, Exhaust, MAF, RWTD base and Dyno tune. Anything else and I'll start tossing halfshafts. I have a buddy that went solid rear axel and added a 100 shot- It is sweet!

@Justin Um, yeah. everytime I snack on an M3/Charger/challenger/GTO/Porche/Corvette/whatever I hear the same thing. Wow, I've never lost to a mustang before :)
I guess you will have to give it a try and see how you do...
Hmmm, power mods: Ported blower, Pully kit, CAI, Exhaust, MAF, RWTD base and Dyno tune. Anything else and I'll start tossing halfshafts. I have a buddy that went solid rear axel and added a 100 shot- It is sweet!

Wish I could get you and my buddy with the Stage 3 on the same road at the same time.....his car is very very fast. I mean ridiculously fast....he claims to be taking down Crotch rockets after third gear.

But I can relate....sort of anyway....when I lived in Vegas I raced a Charger when they first came out....3 straight races....light to light, mid range, and high speeds...and 3 straight victory's for me....after the last race he pulled up next to me at the light. Complimented on having a fast car....I returned the compliment....then we had the fun exchange of questions and faces.....I asked..."how many horse power is that" and he replied...."426".....then asked "how many you got" and I replied...."240"....the look on his face was.....well....priceless. But what I don't think he understands is that:

A) it was actually all about the driver....I have been racing for a long time....and a lot of it was drags so I have learned how my car likes to be launched and shifts....I know the "sweet spots".

B) Our cars are built way different. First....mine wieghs like a third of what his did, second...suspension, suspension, suspension.

But driver has a lot to do with it.....I was messing around just last week in the 5 (which is only a 525 btw) and had some play in downtown Portland with my dream car (E39 M5)....it was obvious that the guy had no idea how to drive that car because I kept beating him light to light....there is NO reason that should have ever happened....but it did....like 5 times in a row.

Last edited:
Here is what my DRLs currently look like
C360_2011-01-1804-31-27.jpg

Here is what I want em to look like
C360_2011-01-1804-33-18.jpg

See how dumb it looks in the first pic.....it drives me nuts.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hmmm sounds expensive. I've been tossing the thought around as to mods to give mine a little more performance but it will be a while before I do that. Anyone know anyone in the area that specialized in boosting the performance on mustangs? I have Max RPM over here in Bremerton. He specialized in porche. I think he'd work on mustangs too.

Not in your area but I know a mustang guy. He is all about beefing them up and working for cheap. I can hook you up with his info if you like.

Not in your area but I know a mustang guy. He is all about beefing them up and working for cheap. I can hook you up with his info if you like.

See if he has any suggestions for me maybe. I'm not going down your way to have work done. I'm sure theres someone up here. Somewhere!

well I am sure he wouldn't mind talking stangs....as stated he is all about beef so to speak.

Back