Car pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

First pic is my last sports car. I have since changed to diesels and love it.
Second pic is my 2010 F250 diesel sports car killer. 725 HP and 1400 ft lbs.
Third and fourth pic is the 2011 King ranch I just purchased. Work in progress.
Mvc-114f.jpg

IMG_53655B15D.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

First pic is my last sports car. I have since changed to diesels and love it.
Second pic is my 2010 F250 diesel sports car killer. 725 HP and 1400 ft lbs.
Third and fourth pic is the 2011 King ranch I just purchased. Work in progress.
Mvc-114f.jpg

IMG_53655B15D.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

Let me have all of them hahah

did you guys belive the kid?:p

Photo0181.jpg

what your not going to belive is how it got to my house:D

1_Photo0180.jpg

OOOO yes everyone Jason is that much of a boss:laugh:

Photo0178.jpg

this thing is mint super big thanks to jason again.:thumbup:
Photo0183.jpg

and my dad did some more polishing on that intake going to be mint.
(not a pic of the polishing above)

Also in store are my tires are back on.
2011-05-03_193601_Kent_Washington_US.jpg

My friend in autobody at bates that we did a little fender rolling to....
FxCam_1300407533067.jpg

FxCam_1300405922626.jpg

FxCam_1300402033214.jpg

He got my tires mounted and balanced for $40.

One last thing.:laugh:
1_IMG_9132.jpg

trading my passat i have for this bad boy. and dont worry folks its poopyer then it looks haha but it runs and drives and my only car the cabbys down soo you know:)

Seems that this car pictures thread is more of a Fatboy car build thread. *lol* No offense, but I'd like to see some other folks car pics.

Someday, when my shop gets back to me, I'll have some pictures to show! I just had a custom transmission built(4R70W from a cobra) which is an electronic overdrive. Now it's a matter of getting it all shipped to the same place and having it all installed and dyno'd. SOON!

Seems that this car pictures thread is more of a Fatboy car build thread. *lol* No offense, but I'd like to see some other folks car pics.

Ask and you shall receive...

Old car 2003 Evo VIII 600 hp 532 lbs TQ. Built and balanced buschur racing short block, knife edged crank, buschur 272 cams, dual titanium valve springs, AEM EMS, INGS +1 aero, ETS pt 61 T4 turbo....etc....etc.....etc. Threw a rod hit a methanol line and caught fire at the strip. Fastest 9.8 1/4

car10.jpg

New car

1992 FD3S imported from Japan, registered and insured. Rebuilding it one more time

Currently:

Ports Street ported 6mm over
ALS indestructible apex seals
new irons
OS giken triple plate clutch w/ flight wheel
mazda speed 2 way diff
cusco zero coilovers
cusco A, B, C pillar bars
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
Aeromotive in line fuel filter
Aeromotive fuel pump controller
custom surge tank
Power FC EMS
Custom Fuel rails
stock secondary injectors moved to primary
1680 bosch injector secondaries
FJO low impedance peak and hold
Greddy profec B boost controller
Recaro RZ carbon/kevlar seats
Custom koyo v-mount intercooler/radiator setup
garage HRC full exhaust
RE amemiya short shifter
Synapse 50mm wastegate VTA
Blitz bypass valve
Aquamist methanol injection

37628_1555409810292_1386622556_1498634_1581040_n.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/akunochi/rx7/37628_1555409570286_1386622556_1498628_4936925_n.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/akunochi/car/SAM_0312.jpg
SAM_0505.jpg

37628_1555409570286_1386622556_1498628_4936925_n.jpg

2011-05-04194027_Tacoma_Washington_US.jpg

2011-05-05203153_Tacoma_Washington_US.jpg

sorry you guys for all my posts but there wasnt anything going on for awhile what was i todo?

Couple more

DSC_0306004.jpg

The girfreinds (work in progress)

DSC_0229001.jpg

you think you own this thread now or something? hahaha jk

I never knew you had an R? Ive seen the jetta before but you steped your game up something fierce didnt you ha

I never knew you had an R? Ive seen the jetta before but you steped your game up something fierce didnt you ha

Yah, I have had it almost a year now. I absolutely love the way it drives (especially in the snow with ESP off). But the jetta should be fun once I am done working on putting a 16v G60 in it....So we'll see.

I'm suprized I didn't notice this thread sooner. Here's my ride. It's a 1966 Chevy Caprice. 32K miles, origional matching numbers 327, 2 speed powerglide tranny, power windows, power seat and AC, all factory options.

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

It has just a tad over 650 H.P. but very balanced around corners, even though it seems almost stock!:hippie:

Attachments

• ScootyCar.jpg
    ScootyCar.jpg
    76.7 KB
Josh_pics 049.jpgsaving the best for last hahaha!!!! had a boner when i saw that blown camaro but then it went away when i saw all the imports lol i'll get some better pics up 1968 cadillac coupe deville

Well some of us like to drive our cars st the track...not just hold on for a straight line. :yuck:

My first Chevy was a 69 Chevelle SS 396, and it was very much made to go straight. Over 500 horsepower with no power steering or brakes. Some of us like it that way. My 76 caprice classic with a small block 400 weighed more than most trucks and was definately not much for corners either! The 66 caprice handles pretty well for a large beast. I would still rather push a chevy than drive a ford!

Well some of us like to drive our cars st the track...not just hold on for a straight line. :yuck:

Seth, I see you are an Import fan as well! RHD's are extrememly popular here now! My Evo I had could take a bend like nothing I've ever owned!! Being AWD it could get out of the hole good as well! I had a Cusco diff in it and could smoke all 4 launching it!! Loved that car!! I sold it to a buddy of mine and he thought he could pop the clutch going through a corner and when all 4 broke loose, he ran into a building taking out the outside staircase! :eek:. I LOVE fast cars, but hate to speed :confused: :lol:. Well put it like this....I I love to accelerate, but once I get to the end of 3rd gear then I shut it down. I will come out of any corner sideways, do donuts in the middle of an intersection (I was really bad when I started driving and my first car was an RX7) but never liked to go over 90 mph. I once did just over 100 mph in my RX-7 with the windows down and the sunroof open and almost lost the car because I couldn't control it with all that air being trapped in the back hatch of the car. It was freaky! Our speed limit here is 45 mph as the island is only 21 miles long by 7 wide so not much road to go fast especially with over 300,000 vehicles on the road! :eek:

Thought this would be cool as well to add to the thread. How about a few before and afters??

The motor of my JDM Evo I (with EVO III kit on it) when I bought it

The engine when I sold it. Wanted to do a few more things, but never got the chance. I'm a sucker when it comes to saying no. A good friend of mine wanted the car really bad and so I couldn't turn him down. I wish I did, but such is life :rolleyes:

The first gen Evo comes with the basically the same motor as the Eclipse turbo (4G63) but with slightly better internals and turbo from what I understand. Mine came with a modified Big 16G which was a great turbo for our roads here. Wish I had a shot of the turbo itself so you can see what they did to it in Japan. I snapped some shots when I took it out to put in the dump pipe, but lost alot of my photos :doubt:. Anyways, the Evo's stock ran at about 8lbs of boost. With this turbo, I couldn't run any less than 14lbs of boost. I'm very conservative with my engines and cars. Hate to beat them to death so I only turned it up to 16lbs and left it there. My buddies who had Evo's would go as far as 24lbs on pump gas and in the 30's with a race fuel mix.

Here is the stock intercooler than comes in the Evo with aftermarket hard piping

My JDM SIR-G Integra before

AFter

Ben, this ones for you. Got the tow hook if you need to pull that chevy. Can't have you pushing it man LOL!

And as some of you know, we are the authorized dealers for Directed Electronics here in the Bahamas which carry brands like Viper, Rattler, Clifford, Avital, Precision Power, Orion, ADS, Polk Audio etc all fall under. Well, I threw something quick together one day things were slow to advtertise a bit for the shop. I've had some really big setups before, but always hear people say they want something simple that sounds good, doesn't cost a lot and also, doesn't take up a lot of space so I came up with this which would allow them to see what can be done in just a day and also offer them an opportunity to actually sit in the car and hear what it sounds like.

Lastly, I found this old picture. It's the first car (well truck) I ever bought brand spanking new. It had the 4.3 V6 in it. Wished it was manual, but didn't want to wait to special order one so got this because I needed a car at the time ASAP. This truck had a few small mods like Gibson catback exhaust, SLP posi rear end, beltech 4-6 drop, air raid intake, EGR limiter, Poweraid throttle body spacer, IAT relocator etc

Last edited:
Back