Caught my first fish for my tank today!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ken you are really doing your research on fish from the bahamas you want ay!

Krish, neat thread, out of curiousity what is your zip code and how much was shippin for your clown

Jiddy, we don't have zip codes in the Bahamas. However, the fish are shipped out of either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami, can't remember which one. I get them through my friend who owns the LFS here and I get them at cost. I can get a few prices from him and let you know his price over there. I know it will be a lot cheaper than you guys could get it for because they have a business license and have good buying power on top of that. I can talk to him and I'm sure I could work something out with his people to ship fish out to you guys for the good price he gets. I'll talk to him and get back to you'll if you are interested.

hi Krish...just wanted to mention that im realy jealouse...lol...but i think its great that you can catch some of your own inhabitants to your tank...anychance you might be willing to send someone some of those pretty feather dusters you can collect out there?...hmm pleeeaase...puuurdy pleeasse....hehehe...anyways...i rrealy like your tank..cant wait till i can add some kritters to my tank again...take care

now that ive finished the whole thread i cant wait to see some more pics...thank you for letting us in and sharing something beautiful with ppl like me that can only dream about what your experiencing...i do live 30 minutes or so from the gulf...but anything local is so dirty and nasty id never dare add it into a tank...keep the pics coming..cant wait to see what you find next

Last edited:
No problem ehser1 and if I haven't welcomed you yet...Welcome to RF! My tank is actually down and rebuilding again. I started up another thread to show the progress on it. I haven't been able to post much lately because my computer is in for repairs so I only come on line when I'm at a friends house or have some free time at work. I guess when I get my computer back, I'll have some great pictures to share. I wouldn't be adding any fish to my tank for a while, but will be going out to catch some to put in my cousins and my riends tank. I'll take some of what we catch.

About sending fish...I'd love to send everyone fish, but the shipping from the Bahamas will kill you(LOL)

thanks

hi ..thank you for the welcome...i cant wait to see the new tank..realy liked the old one...and i didnt want any fish...just some of the corals...hehehe...you take care and have fun...hope to talk to you soon...ehser1

Back