Check out the Live Video feed!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Live feed is great...but in person is the only way to go! Trevor (MarineDreamer) and I went and saw Eric's setup today...WOW!

Thank you for your hospitality Eric!

tank

No problem guys! Glad you both came down! I also appreciate the fact that you both will be picking up stuff for me at Kevins. Look forward to seeing you guys Saturday. I was also thinking that you both never took any salsa home! Or did you. I cant remember.

I will send you pictures tommorrow of the tank for sps ideas.

Again, thank you both for your nice comments.

See you Saturday.

Salsaking

Eric

I must bring something up that I know has been brought up before. In the name of personal information protection, do you really want your phone number displayed in this post? I am assuming you are aware you are displaying it in such a manner for everyone to see?

to chuck.

Thank you Chuck for your response. I edited the number off this morning. Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate it. If it did not come off please do your thing.

Hey, now that the tank is up and running I owe you a frag or two.

Your purple peice is doing great. Let me know when you have some time to come pick something up.

Take care Chuck.

Salsaking

Eric:razz:

Salsa

I would have given you the salsa free anyway!! lol

I will be sending you guys the pictures Friday!! for the sps's pick-up Sat!

Look forward to Sat.

Salsaking

Eric

Thank you for the delivery!

Thank you both for delivering the Frags!! They look great Kevin!!

And Chuck that sounds great! I Pm'd ya!

I'd like to be in line for the frags when they are ready, some of those new ones are really great! Your pictures turned out great as well...nice camera Eric! Keep us all posted on the continued progress:D

Don't mention it!!! I absolutely love your tank. Wow! Some of those frags are gorgeous. I’m gonna jump in line as well. In 2 to 3 months when my tank is finally up and running should be about the right time to do a little fraggin’, right?

Trevor :cool:

anenomoe

Hey Erik

got some pics of my anenomoe if you are still interested. If so, send me a PM with your e-mail address so I can send you the pics as attatchment. Otherwise I can try to dumb down the resolution so they will fit in posting here. Let me know. You can see old out-of-focus pics under photos and most view tanks. It is labeled as my over-stocked. The new pics up are up close and personal.

Aaron

Glad to hear and see the new tank is coming along well. I can't wait to see it again.

I just logged into your camera for the first time!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! FRIIGIN COOL BRUTHA!!!!

Help me set this up in my apartment please....

Back