Cloverfield

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

Just a heads up, this is the worst movie I have ever seen. You leave the theater as if you had just witness a fatal car accident, a still birth, and a funeral all at the same time. It also brings back some pretty intense memorys of Sept 11th. At the end of the movie almost every seat in the house said "what the %&*@?" because the ending was so horrible.

I heard people have been asking for their money back because the ending sucked so bad. I read a post on another forum that said everybody stood up and was booing and yelling after the movie ended.

Wow, what a drag. This was playing when I went to see "There Will Be Blood" the other day, and I was curious about it.

I thought the ending sucked on the one I saw!

On the other hand I was told the ending of "I am Legend" with Will Smith sucked. My son and I went and watched it and I thought it was good. Saw a double feature. The 2nd movie was Hitman...it was alright. Great guy flick in regards to some T and A and people getting killed in rather grotesque cool ways. Also the cameo of the hitman busting through a window interupting 2 kids playing Hitman on the TV was priceless.

Great guy flick in regards to some T and A and people getting killed in rather grotesque cool ways.

I have a question and I guess it's thread highjacking (not that I would ever do that) :rolleyes:

How many guys who enjoy the odd "T&A" content in films, will also go to and enjoy the female equivalent? For example films like Oceans 11 &12, the latest James Bond flick? My brother, a grown man and your consummate "man's man," refuses outright to go to any film that contains "female eye-candy." I feel that the truly emancipated male should enjoy both kinds of films. What say ye? :)

Jan, you won't get many responses to this inquiry but I tend to agree with your view. Healthy bodies sure beat the crap out of diseased or contaminated ones: of any gender. If the acting, story, direction, and editing are up to speed, doesn't matter male or female. Anyone that is adverse to viewing the human form because it is the same gender has issues. Examples of strong male form popular films, Terminator, Rocky, Platoon, 300, as you pointed out the Bond saga, they all show muscular guys. So what? Perhaps your brother is a bit more afraid of getting turned on than being observed?:lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!!Jan for some reason you just made me think of Black snake moan :lol: ...and i'm a woman :shock::lol:.
well the last time i went to the movies, was last year and i got to see so much action out of clifford the big red dog :lol: j/k :D.
well i guess i just won't add it to my netflix list :lol:

Back