Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mlawrencemsc

Ocellaris
One of these days. POST YOUR PICS OF CLOWNS HERE:) PLEASE

clownfish201.jpg

Last edited:
dood you don't know ?? :eek: :D
yes he does dood, clarkiis, GSM, some other weird type of fish that i dont' remember its name, ohh and the gorgeous Ocellaris and pretty soon and from what i've read he's been looking for black clowns (i've been reading Ilham :D i know what you are up to:badgrin: :D ) ohh and he also wants to try breeding true percs.
From what i've heard, the clowns just let him sleep in his apartment because he feeds them other than that, it's the clowns' apartment dood :)

spongebob lover said:
yes he does dood, clarkiis, GSM, some other weird type of fish that i dont' remember its name, ohh and the gorgeous Ocellaris and pretty soon and from what i've read he's been looking for black clowns (i've been reading Ilham :D i know what you are up to:badgrin: :D ) ohh and he also wants to try breeding true percs.
From what i've heard, the clowns just let him sleep in his apartment because he feeds them other than that, it's the clowns' apartment dood :)

What is GSM stand for Gold Stripe Maroon?

spongebob lover said:

What kind of weird fish?

Back