Clownfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i believe he's breeding Banggai Cardinal .
hmm i don't know dood, everyone in my family calls me gabster but you can call me Gaby if you like :)

These are horrible pictures I took of my clowns tonight. After numerous attempts, I settled for these blurry pics. Hopefully I'll get some better ones tomorrow when I get the tripod out. They are Black Onyx True Percs....I've had them for about 9 months now.

Here's the female (click to enlarge) View attachment 8763
Here's the pair View attachment 8764

Nice clown pics!

Here are a few of mine... I have since given my ocellaris breeding pair away and now have a pair of GSM's....
612spawnPS.jpg

GSM1.jpg

I just got 4 clowns last week. 3 died from shipping and I got one from a friend, so now I have 2 small percs. I will post a picture tonight if I get my computer back...

ohh yeah Nikki those are very bad pictures :D ... just joking.
you know i really like your clowns a lot Linkster .
Ilham, i like the babys :) .
i'll try posting pictures of my baby

ok here's a few pictures of my babys.. the female dyed a few months ago :( ,now the male is getting bigger.
But as you can see they used to talk about me all the time :)

nemos6ja.jpg

img13861vr.jpg

img13962wp.jpg

Elmo18 said:
Day 15 GSM babies:

They grow quick huh. Thanks for the pics Elmo. I need to put me up a building in the back and try to raise some clowns. Notice I said try. Elmo do you buy to food thats you feed them when they've just hatched or do you also raise the the food you feed them? Thanks Mike

Nice clowns Gabby! Your tank looks really healthy in those pics! Must be the toothbrush filter(LOL) And BTW, your camera doesn't suck. It takes hell of a lot better pictures than mine...

thanks doods.
well at that time the tank was horrible actually because the caulerpa took over the whole tank :p and so it was all over and krish there's a secret behind those pictures and it's called husband :D , he took them for me since i can't take pictures at all hehe.
i'm telling you those tooth brushes are good dood :D

Very nice Gabster!!!

I'm sorry the female died :( HOpefully some of mine will survive, so you'll have another later.

Best,

Ilham

Back