Clownfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's an older pic when the Frogspawn was much smaller:D

7329132_3233.JPG

What are ya'll talking about hijacking?

That's a thing Gabby taught me. It's where you turn the topic of someones thread into something totally different like Anyone going fishing this weekend(LOL) Let Gabby teach ya(LOL)

spongebob lover said:
ohh dood that's such a cute picture !!!
hey Mike dood, i can't see your pictures for some reason :(.

You should be able to see them now gabby. I'd moved them to a new folder and I had to retype the url's. :):lol:

not sure if this is where I should be asking this but if any one has any suggestions please let me know, I saw the clown work shop elmo is doing but I am waiting for the breeding part , I have a pair that have laid eggs and I want to try to have them survive but I am not sure what to do if I should remove them or leave them and what I should feed through the growing stages and where I can aquire this food? I have heard that rotifers work but live or do I have to breed them ? and how if I do?or can I buy some locally? many questions

WA coral said:
not sure if this is where I should be asking this but if any one has any suggestions please let me know, I saw the clown work shop elmo is doing but I am waiting for the breeding part , I have a pair that have laid eggs and I want to try to have them survive but I am not sure what to do if I should remove them or leave them and what I should feed through the growing stages and where I can aquire this food? I have heard that rotifers work but live or do I have to breed them ? and how if I do?or can I buy some locally? many questions

Elmo this sounds like your question. I would help but I'm have the same questions you do WA coral. Good luck!

hmm well from what i have heard, i believe what you do is you move the eggs in another tank that's why i believe Elmo put the little square (some sort of thingy) so they lay the eggs there and you just move them

1- so they don't get eaten by otherfishes and inverts
2- i believe sometimes the parents eat them (but i'm not sure about that one)

i do'nt know what Elmo feeds their babys (he has that secret on a paper and under his pillow :D) just kidding .

here is something i found that Linkster(Nikki) post on one of his threads, i hope it helps a little :) , but you should definetly pm Elmo.

http://www.athiel.com/breeding/clowns.htm

Thanks for posting the link Gabby! When I read the question, I knew there was one I had posted before...you found it :D. Rotifers are the first foods for the babies. The square Gabby is talking about is a tile the clowns lay their eggs on. I look forward to Elmo's posts in the workshop on breeding.

NaH2O said:
Thanks for posting the link Gabby! When I read the question, I knew there was one I had posted before...you found it :D. Rotifers are the first foods for the babies. The square Gabby is talking about is a tile the clowns lay their eggs on. I look forward to Elmo's posts in the workshop on breeding.

Wheres this workshop ya'll keep talking about??????????

dood you've been missing that too? :eek:

where are you these days :D, yeah dood that's the one, now you have something to read.

hey aprentice dood, who won? i hope the ocellaris :p

Krish, not a king size dood, once you have children you'll need the queen size :doubt: , trust me on that one.

hey aprentice dood, who won? i hope the ocellaris

We are having a Big & Little Tank Reorganizing going on here in Eastern Oregon I have a Pair of Black Ocellaris that are getting picked on by a Big tomato "Meangirl" so we have caught her little Boy and stuck him in my 75 Gallon sps tank and we hope to get her in the moring ( Trap is set cross all fingers)
As for the little Yellow ocellaris he will get a 29 gallon nano all to himself :)
Gabby check out this dated post...Jeff

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8122

spongebob lover said:
dood you've been missing that too? :eek:

Hey aprentice dood, who won? i hope the ocellaris :p
QUOTE]

Back