Clownfish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey aprentice dood, who won? i hope the ocellaris
QUOTE]

And yes i just went in and checked he is happly swiming in his bed tonight and the new boy is pouting in a corner

Krish Thanks for the kind words

well i was just checking out your black ocellaris dood, and they are awesome !!
dood that tomato clown looks pretty mean, so i'm sure that the ocellaris is gonna be happy :D
ok i'll keep reading your thread :)

spongebob lover said:
dood you've been missing that too? :eek:

where are you these days :D, yeah dood that's the one, now you have something to read.

hey aprentice dood, who won? i hope the ocellaris :p

Krish, not a king size dood, once you have children you'll need the queen size :doubt: , trust me on that one.

I've been right here doodette, you forget I'm new here and still learning my way around. Only joined in Nov.

lol jake :D cute clowns .
Mike dood i know you are semi new, but one thing is.. you gotta explore the site
i could even hook you up with some threads, but then i know some guys here would say that you'd need to see a therapist after that :lol: .
cute clowns beeba :)

I had seen that forum but it didn't say anything about clownfish so I didn't check it out, but it was the only one I saw that said workshop so I went inside and I found the clown workshop. I prolly need a therapist anyway if the truth is know about it. LOL Have a great day gaby.

Back