Clowninaround's Deep Dimension 300

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Did you see how (spllbnd2) Alex did his? Class Act Aquarium Stand
The design is great. His has some of the same trim concepts as yours.

It does look great, but Potter's getting slack here. He has posted any pic's of the new cannopy build LOL

Sorry been so busy with work an everything around house. Alrite so i got the frame of the canopy built still gotta make doors an support to hold lighting.
First started off with trim an sheet of oak.
SU1BRzA0MTcuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzA0MTguanBn.jpg

Had to rip everything down to size
SU1BRzA0MTkuanBn.jpg

What was left over , Just had enough
SU1BRzA0MjAuanBn.jpg

alrite started laying out canopy
SU1BRzA0MjEuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzA0MjMuanBn.jpg

Time to make some trim to match stand
SU1BRzA0MzMuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzA0MzAuanBn.jpg

Trim Detail:
Bottom of canopy
SU1BRzA0MzUuanBn.jpg

Trim
SU1BRzA0MzYuanBn.jpg

Canopy finshed
SU1BRzA0NDEuanBn.jpg

Will take some more pic tomorrow with everything together

Nice stand that thing looks amazing!!!! I can't wait to see how you make your overflows into a coast to coast.

???? Is this thing done yet ??? Sure has come along really good. Would love to see the progress.

It looks like he dropped off the site and this build thread towards the end of last year. I was very interested in his 280 in wall build so went nosing around and found his threads on Coastal Georgia Reef Club site. Wierd thing is, the 280 was taken down quite a long time ago and the 300 was up and running before his 300 build thread on RF ever started, unless he had two 300 tanks.. not sure. I am easily confused ya know.. lol. Anyways, I wish he would come back and update this thread and I would still love to find pics of his inwall build. Anyone else know of other reefers with build threads of 240-400 gallon INWALL builds, please let me know..
thanks

There are a few threads on the PNWMAS site, one is a really nice 400 gallon inwall. Not mine to share so I don't think I'll put the link here but it under tank threads, second page :bounce:

Back