Coming to Seattle Area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Saltyfish

Banned
My family and I will be coming to the Seattle area tomorrow and staying until Sunday.

I have plans to meet up with Dang and Thang but I was sitting here wondering if anyone else will be around this weekend, Friday Night or Sunday Morning, Saturday is family time. I am going to try and be at BR around noon on Sunday (if I can find the place) but I would like to see some tanks if I have the time.

on a side note:
If anyone has cool SPS or fish they would like to donate to the 300 Conversion all donations are welcome. Anyone that does donate I can only offer first dibs when I frag anything in the tank next year. Donation or no dontation is cool just would like to get out and meet some of you, if you have the time.

Second side note:
Anyone know how to get to space needle? lol

Barrier reef is one minute off I 405 exit 7..really easy to get too. right next to MC donadls.

You could swing by my place I may have a few thingies for ya..

time is flying by I will be lucky to get over to BR tomorrow.
I have to get to Thang and Dang for sure so we will see. I wanted to be on the road no later than 3 but I dont think that is going to happen!

Well never made it to BR and hit the road for home at 4:30pm

Made good time and I just got all unloaded and everything put away. The new frags are still in the bags but in the tank.

I need to make a new frag rack to fit them all in. Thankfully I have the create material left over from cutting it down for the bottom of the 300 before I left.

Thank you to all that I had time to meet it was a great trip!

Yes that was the first night We got there at 6 ate and chatted with Dang until 930

It was good times everyone in the family enjoyed very much!

Yes that was the first night We got there at 6 ate and chatted with Dang until 930

It was good times everyone in the family enjoyed very much!

thank you for the good words G&NSalty425:)

yes,,we reeftalk and i have a great time and great to meet you and your beautiful family,,i knew it must be tough to have 2 beautiful daugthers,,congrats

Glad to hear you had a good visit over on this side of the mountains and some good reef talk and food to go with it :)

Back