Confess Your Sins

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tava716

tava716
Aquarium confesion is now in service. Confess your sins and you will be forgiven!

After I do a water change I dump the old water in my girlfriends bathtub. I make sure I do this on the day she is going to clean the bathroom so I don't have to clean the tub. :0
I like my fish more than I like most people.
I use tap water instead of RO/DI
My Tangs name is Poon.

:)

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
I'll play;
-The worst thing I've probably done is double my poundage in LR, add a Tang and Coral Beauty, all within one week. I'm still dealing with the GHA that followed that decision :(
- Another idiotic decision was buying a Gonipora (flowerpot), great creatures....but should be left in the ocean.

A lot of people know that they shouldn't keep too many fishes in one tank.

I have a 27 gallon tank with 50 clownfishes. I guess that is a sin.

I also use tap water on my baby tanks.

- Ilham

hmm mine is.. flooded the apartment more than 3 times and i'm still blaming my ro/di unit but shh :D .
another one is, i use the toothbrushes that are holding my lights to brush the rocks every weekend.
i added a baby yellow tang in my 37 gal tank ( it died after a month i believe)
i'm addicted to corals, they make me drool just to much.
hmm i think that's it unless i'm missing one.

When I was a little kid I kept the money from a book-read-athon.
I threw a anemone in the yard after it stung me (the first time I got stung)
I put a super mean chiclid in a fish bowl with water and everclear and let the cat fish it out and kill it.
My friend and I bought a cute little anole and fed it to his tarantula.
In high school I stuck my cat in a box and blew pot smoke in it till he got so pissed off, he pulled the straw in and mangled it. He got me back later dont worry. LOL
Sometimes I sprinkle bird food around where my dog sleeps because she likes to chase the birds so much. I know that is just wrong, but it is just so dang funny.

Good thread idea!
I think a lot of people have done that kitty in a box thing... not I though, I hate smoking weed.
Ok, here goes: I've used chemicals to rid my tanks of cyano. More than once!
Kate

Sometimes I've let my boyfriends dog have 5 minutes or so to er, uh, have a "snack" from the kitty's litterbox, when I've been mad at him.................
I only floss every day about 3 days before I go to the dentist...........
Sometimes it's easier to let the dog and/or other cat eat the puke from the other cat............. (they like it soooooo much, but I know it's soooooo gross)
Sometimes I stay up late just staring/studying my live rock.............
I though Forrest Gump was a stupid movie, in fact I hated it................
I thought it was funny when I was a kid and my pet hamster fell down the stairs in his plastic excercise ball.............
Oh yeah, I like to tie a piece of ribbon to my cats tails and watch them go in circles trying to catch it, it's hilarious!

ohh come on Charlie or do we have to ask willis? :D .
i think the only thing i have done to a cat was trying to get my neighbours cat out of my house with a news paper on fire :badgrin: :D i never saw that cat again

Well, you know I will jump in here!(LOL) Hmmm....Let me see...

I use my wife's small 1 gal ro/di water bottles which she uses for cooking, drinking etc. to top off sometimes instead of lifting my 5 gal jugs (she blames the maid sometimes LOL).

Sometimes I get caught up in the moment when starting a siphon and spit it back into the tank instead of the bucket, but my fish seem to love it (must be from food I had caught up in my teeth)

I threw some small pacu's I had a few years ago (which all had ich) in a canal to a barracuda instead of treating them.

That's all I can think of now:)

fishcrazee said:
Sometimes I've let my boyfriends dog have 5 minutes or so to er, uh, have a "snack" from the kitty's litterbox, when I've been mad at him.................

I don't have a choice. Willis just helps himself. Wish I had a pic when he got his head stuck in there.:D

Sometimes it's easier to let the dog and/or other cat eat the puke from the other cat............. (they like it soooooo much, but I know it's soooooo gross)

What, you don't expect me to pick that up, do you???

Oh yeah, I like to tie a piece of ribbon to my cats tails and watch them go in circles trying to catch it, it's hilarious!

That's about the same as the box trip!

Fun game!

I know the stoned kitty game - alas, kitty's brain never fully developed...
I only clean the litter once a week, when kitty looks very guilty in the corner - that's my cue...
I enjoy putting clothes on my dog just to embarass him.
I left my evil starfish in the tank knowing full well that he would eat all of my gobies (he did, little bugger)
oh, and I'm also stocking inverts (cleaner packs) to feed my steath mantis who enjoys popping their shells and eating them!

Don't judge be because I'm beautiful, judge me because I'm a meanie!

Ok this one is just wrong.
My brother and I caught a box turtle. It was minding its own business. We took my digital watch with the broken band, and carefully J-B welded the watch to the center of its back. Careful to keep from covering the growth rings where his shell grows. We then set the alarm to go off at exactly 4:20 every afternoon, then released the turtle. So basicly the turtle had a normal life except that he knew when internation p*t smoking time was everyday.
I have more. I know I am going to hell.

How about this one. My going away party to the Navy. All three of my girlfriends from three different schools show up together, mad, and in the same car. It went downhill from there.

wrightme43 said:
How about this one. My going away party to the Navy. All three of my girlfriends from three different schools show up together, mad, and in the same car. It went downhill from there.

How did you live to be this old????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

charlie said:
How did you live to be this old????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well April got stupid mad and left, Megan stayed but wouldnt talk to me, and Lauren stayed all night. LOL
Later Megan and I got married then divorced and now are still friends, to top it off she just married a guy named Steve White, mine is of course Steve Wright. LOL she just had a baby.

That's not loving Shauna, unless you're the mantis or the star, then, I suppose it's loving.

SaltyTemple said:
Fun game!

I know the stoned kitty game - alas, kitty's brain never fully developed...
I only clean the litter once a week, when kitty looks very guilty in the corner - that's my cue...
I enjoy putting clothes on my dog just to embarass him.
I left my evil starfish in the tank knowing full well that he would eat all of my gobies (he did, little bugger)
oh, and I'm also stocking inverts (cleaner packs) to feed my steath mantis who enjoys popping their shells and eating them!

Don't judge be because I'm beautiful, judge me because I'm a meanie!

Back