Congratulate the New RF MODS!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scooterman

I was told that this was going to get out of control and a bad idea in many ways but I felt input from the members here would be great for everyone. I thought it would give the members a chance to be a part of who will be the new moderators on the forum. I hope that everyone nominated appreciates the people choice and the chance to become part of the staff. The original plan was to get two new moderators to help stay on top of things and keep the forum moving as it is difficult to ask any one person to put in more time here than they actually have, we all have lives and this website is just a part of that. The extra help allows more time for everyone and still have the forum active and things going on, so thank you everyone that has provided input and support here and I hope regardless of the outcome you still continue to do so. We decided on three new mods for now and serious thought on 1,2,3,4, heck the rest that wasn’t chosen, as they all have qualities that would be nice here on RF.

Kirk (NC2WA) was almost a give me, he has helped me more than once with issues and has just been here for members consistently for a long time now, I think he will be a great supporter of the forum.

Todd (TJL) Todd was another that supports the forum consistently and you can tell that these two do it because they love it and really are the types that don’t expect anything more in return, I think they will be a great fit.

Lorrie (IPisces) Well this is unique situation, she has the same qualities and hopefully will continue to support and do what she always has, even though not as seasoned as Kirk and Todd, she just brings in a smile and that is a big part of this forum.

Each of you will soon be put on a moderator level (I have to tweak some settings, so please bear with me.)
The staff will support you and help guide you as to what’s what, it will take some time but we’ll figure it out. I’ll contact you soon and fill you in some more.

Please give them a big welcome & congratulations:dance::first::first::dance:

Last edited:
Congrats guys!!!:D Wish we could have added all of the nominees because it was a great bunch, but then we may not have much members left :p. Any questions or concerns as Scooty mentioned, we are here to guide you until you get the hang of it. The whole entire staff body is here to help and direct you'll, but I accepted the responsibilty to be the go to guy seeing I usually have a bit more time to tackle things here so don't feel bad about slamming my pm box every 2 minutes if you have to. :).

Good luck and I'm sure you all will do well!! :peace:

Thank you all, I humbly accept and will proudly take on the new responsabilities. I probably/shouldn't/most likely won't change much at all but... do I get a Cool New Hat... or Shirt... or Mouse Pad. All kidding aside, look forward helping even more wherever & however I can.

Cheers, Todd

Here too... I plan on doing the same thing I do now. Helping out with answering questions, offering encouragement and helping everyone enjoy their long time or newly acquired saltwater hobby. And more casual friendly conversation. I enjoy seeing and talking with everyone I have met on this forum. We are all a great bunch of SW addicts!...me probably more than anyone ;)
Thank you all and RF Staff for this opportunity.

Thank you to the Board in the vote of confidence. I look forward in filling the duties of moderator.

Todd and Lorrie, Congrats to you. :)

Kirk

Congragulations to you too Kirk and you too Todd. I look forward to working with everyone to keep this forum going and growing for all members.

And thank you Marty.

Its turning into a bit of a Thank-fest here but, thanks Kirk, Michael, Marty, Lorrie and Congrats Back to you Kirk and Lorrie.

Congrats to all 3 of you..I know you will all be successful in your new roles...This is a great site and everyone will bennifit from your contributions!!;)

Back