Cooking With Steve. Per. Re. Gaby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

STEVE !!!! help!!
ok how do you defrost ground beef?
i had meat already out but it doesn't look good so i took another one out of the freezer and now i don't know what to do, i already had everything for cooking it :( .
Anyone !!! :oops:

Thank you so much Steve, like i told you, you saved my dinner :) !!!!
I had my mexican meatballs :D .... for a moment i thought that i was gonna have to end up eating sandwiches.

ok, i like to keep things simple. Here's my recipe for baked manicotti!

You'll need a 13x9 baking caserole dish(preferably pyrex) for cooking!

Start by browning a pound and a half of ground beef.(you can use a pound if you like to keep things lighter in flavor)
After that, simply add the browned beef, a 32oz can of tomato sauce and one can(or bottle) of water and add i package of manicotti!

Bake covered for 40-45 minutes at 350. remove the cover and sprinkle on parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.

Pretty simple, easy, and tasty! Enjoy

Cool, Thanks for posting it.
Here is my not simple recipe for Manicoti. LOL
Set oven to 325
Two lg Eggs
One pack Barilla Manicoti
One bottle Barilla sweet basil and garlic Red sauce.
One large thing of Ricotta cheese
One chunk of a clove of Garlic
2 tblspn Olive oil
1lb ground beef
8oz Shred Mozzarella
13by9 pyrex
Chop Garlic fine,
Put ground beef on to brown.
Put a large pot of water on to boil
Heat olive oil in a small skillet and then add garlic. Brown garlic to light tan.
Set aside
Drain beef after browning
Pour into a lg bowl add garlic and garlic flavored olive oil, two lg eggs, ricotta, mozzeralla, and stir.
Cook Manicotti for 6 mins rinse under cool water to stop cooking.
Pour 1/4 cup of red sauce in the 13x9
Pick up each manicotti and stuff with the mix by hand.
Pour the rest of the red sauce on top.
Cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 20 mins and remove and cook for 10-15 uncovered to slightly brown them.
Serve with green beans, garlic bread, and iced tea.
Mmmmmmhhhh.
Good.

Hey does anyone know a good recipie for Chicken pot pie :)? i wanna try making it but i seriously don't have a clue on how to do it.

spongebob lover said:
Hey does anyone know a good recipie for Chicken pot pie :)? i wanna try making it but i seriously don't have a clue on how to do it.

And after someone helps out with this one... I would like to know if anyone knows any good GEODUCK recipe's.... (if you dont know what one is....its kinda.....well...it looks like a great big..:D .....google it! Its in the clam family!):lol:

And after someone helps out with this one... I would like to know if anyone knows any good GEODUCK recipe's.... (if you dont know what one is....its kinda.....well...it looks like a great big.. .....google it! Its in the clam family!)

ok now you're scarying me.... everyone with clams watch them close !!! :lol: :p

Ambrosia, don't know if anyone posted one yet, but I made this for a camping trip and then for a barbeque and it was "oh-so-good."

Ambrosia Fruit Salad:
12 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)
2.5 cups shredded coconut
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
8 oz can fruit cocktail
8 oz can pineapple chunks
11 0z can mandarin oranges
3 cups miniature marshmellows
10 oz jar maraschino cherries (optional, but drained really well)
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix all ingredients except the cherries, nutmeg and cinnamon in a large bowl. Once eveything is mixed well, sprinkle in the nutmeg and cinnamon, mix well again. Fold in the cherries. The cherries are folded in at the end to avoid turning the whole salad pink. Refrigerate 30 - 45 minutes.

Sounds Awesome, I will have to try that one. Thanks
Here is my mandirin orange salad
Ok one big jar of mandirin oranges get them cold in the fridge.
One apriocot jello mix.
One peach jello mix
One large Cool whip
One 8oz sour cream.
In a large bowl mix the sour cream and the dry jello mixs
Mix in the cool whip
Mix in the oranges.
Your done. Eat. Its damn good.

I just found this link...I got a few really good ones, but I have noticed that there was no seafood, just beef and chicken, any reason? I'll give you guys a mix between upstate New York Biker bar food and southern cooking! i.e. messy and fatty..lol

Back