Cool Tiger Pic

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sdellin

Lionfish
Is this cool, or what? There's definately some trust there, but I thought it was kind of spiritual or just very touching.

You guessed it. I was going to comment on that. I got this one by email a few days ago. My husband loves white tigers. He really enjoyed your picture. I saved it on my computer for him.

LOL...Well, does anyone want to try a pic? I'll let someopne else have a go for it.

(speaking of pics...Look for my new thread in a bit;))

lol!! the tiger is thinking ... how should i slice him .... should i go for the ribs or just a leg :D :p ........ very nice pictures and white tigers sure are very beautiful :)

LOL...Well, does anyone want to try a pic? I'll let someopne else have a go for it.

(speaking of pics...Look for my new thread in a bit)

OMG!!!!!:lol: Sharon...You'd never guess what I did!!!:lol: Man... You see the reply I quoted above here? I thought I was replying to your other thread with the picture game:lol: And then, I go on your other thread confused because I knew I posted something about it, but didn't know where it went!!!:lol: Sorry for the mix up...I'm nuts!!!:p

You guessed it. I was going to comment on that. I got this one by email a few days ago. My husband loves white tigers. He really enjoyed your picture. I saved it on my computer for him.

OK...Now that I'm back to planet earth:p , that is cool about the pic. I found my picture surfing for some photos to use as my avitar and that's what came up. There were a few other cool ones there as well, but more of different cool scenery...:)

Krish, maybe you need to get your meds adjusted? Actually, I figured out what you were thinking, you see, I forgot my meds today also! Are you getting a good picture of how fun we can be when we neglect to follow doctors orders!

Krish, maybe you need to get your meds adjusted? Actually, I figured out what you were thinking, you see, I forgot my meds today also! Are you getting a good picture of how fun we can be when we neglect to follow doctors orders!

LOL...Yup! I'm on medication for my IBS which when I take, after a while, I get real drowsy and end up talking crap if I don't get to sleep(LOL) The problem is I talk crap alot without them so you can imagine!! I can't even take a normal adults doseage of Vicks! I got lost going home after talking it one time :shock:

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .

it's not IBS .... it's just BS ....:shock: :lol:

If you love tigers, check out the links in Boomer's post. There's some really cool stuff there. I'll send the links to hubby.

Thanks again for the wallpaper, it's so beautiful.

Back