craziest tank ever

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would not call BS on Bill Wann. He is the most serious diy builder that I have ever seen. He is a builds all his own equipment including tanks (the 1500g he has now) skimmers/sumps/and all that. He built his own cnc machine to cut out all the parts, and has come up with some of the most amazing and innovative equipment that I have seen, just look at those heater/chiller heat exchangers. He is barely into his 30's and owns a lab instrument company, incase you guys were wondering what he does.

I would not call BS on Bill Wann
I did not. It is not even his post. I just said the pics that was posted (not by Bill) do not match the story.

No biggie Bri, from what I understand there, that is just going to be the tank room/basement, and not the footing for the entire house.

Bill is welcome here..... as long as we can dive to! lol thats a serious addiction, he needs help.... lol wow wow wow,

Well my camera broke and i have brown algae that grows on my sand, when i have a party i sprinkle sand on the sandbed and it looks great, the coral and fish are doing well, im at the point right now where i trade in extra corals for store credit, pretty happy with everything except the sand

Back