dd911's 40B Project...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What was the issue with the nut? I was planning to order a vortech pump myself but it sounds like you had problems out of the box and now a broken shaft. Let me know how customer support treats you. I may have to rethink my flow options.

very very nice tank.. i was wondering how you glue the frags directly to the rock in your tank, as when i try that they never stick. do you pull the rock out of the water?

very very nice tank.. i was wondering how you glue the frags directly to the rock in your tank, as when i try that they never stick. do you pull the rock out of the water?

Super glue gel dude. It takes a little practice to get good at it. No need to take out your rocks...

put a little spot of glue on your finger tip and a little on the frag.
rub your finger(glue) on the spot you want the frag, then push the frag on to that spot rub around just a little for a few seconds then hold in place for about 20 seconds. DONE DEAL!

you a funny guy..
I use this method all the time.LOL

Why get your fingers all glued up for? What a rookie!! Just put some glue on the end you plan to glue to the rock and just wiggle it around and gently pull up and down a couple times and hold for a few seconds and it should be secured.

Back