dd911's 40B Project...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awesome blog man, congratulations and i hope Sydney develops perfectly. It seems like a very rough time but it looks like god is on your side, so you'll be fine, cute little baby girl!

Jayson,

I had no Idea that any of this had happend, I am happy to hear things are going well. God truly has blessed you!
Congratulations!!!!

Matt

Thanks Matt! Yeah it was a surprise no doubt. My wife and I were talking just the other day that our pregnancy only lasted 5 months because we found out March 3rd and had Sydney July 29th.

Awesome blog man, congratulations and i hope Sydney develops perfectly. It seems like a very rough time but it looks like god is on your side, so you'll be fine, cute little baby girl!

Thanks so far so good! She's really coming along better than expected! Can't wait for her to gain some more weight, she's so skinny and muscular right now...:)

Congrats Daddy!!!! I find the sex of mines next week. I am glad that everything went well for you and Ang!! Talk to you soon.

Awesome! Glad things are going well and finding out the sex really brings things into perspective. :D

Jayson, My wife and I have a gift for you and your wife. please contact me so we can meet up with you!!!

Congrats again!

Back