DEEP WATER Siphone Break

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks to all who have taken time to help me out on this subject.
I have figured out a way to get my return water back into the DT without seeing any locline, and no siphon break needed.
You will have to wait and see it in the build thread.
Gotta warn ya, it's a little off the wall, and in the breath just like you see in most all tanks!!

Yea! Another
Volcano Tank Build, but this time with a 6' high colossal mountain of return water lit in RED LED's and a Dry Ice Chiller/Special Effects
unit that creates the illusion of real lava flowing down into tank at the intersection of the air infused closed-loop return.

Man I cannot wait to see this one come to life Dave
:couch2::popcorn:

Cheers, Todd

Yea! Another
Volcano Tank Build, but this time with a 6' high colossal mountain of return water lit in RED LED's and a Dry Ice Chiller/Special Effects
unit that creates the illusion of real lava flowing down into tank at the intersection of the air infused closed-loop return.

Man I cannot wait to see this one come to life Dave
:couch2::popcorn:

Cheers, Todd

LOL That would be awsome!

Todd,
I'll bet you were watching "Tanked" while caressing the hooka, to come up with a tank design like that.
That would be a lot of work for TOTM.

I must admit I am getting a little antsy to get this going.
I have to do the boring part first. The fishroom needs walls, drywall, elec, pait,ex. fan. floorpaint, Tank stand blasted and paint. ect. ect.ect.
I have just about all of the parts and pieces I need to dive right in, start to finish.
My build thread will be active soon.

Wouldnt be you if it wasnt "off the wall"...lol.
Cant wait to see what you came up with.[/QUOT

As soon as I finish putting some stone on the face of the house, it will be BUILD TIME.
Two to Three weeks out.
Awe, C'mon now. I'm sure you can set some stone and then plumb in a quick display tank all in one day. Your not that old.

The fact that a thread about a siphon break has gone 4 pages deep really says something about not only the sanity of the average RF viewer, but elevates Peppie to the equivalent of Ring Master at a 3 Ring Aquatic Circus. I can just see Dave and Mike up all night hopped up on Red Bull and smokin filter-less Pall Malls while fabricating the Frankenstein of all sump plumbing returns. If we are ever invaded by aliens the secret weapon designed to defeat the invaders will no doubt take shape in Peppie's garage.

Oh wait, the aliens have already landed judging from the spaceship across the street from your house!

Yes, it would definitely be a lot less fun around here without 'Ringmaster Dave' keeping us entertained/amused/scratching our heads or just sayin' "What the %#&$!" :tape:

Cheers, Todd

Back