Deploying & moving

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just so you guys don't have to re-read the entire post my wife phone # is: 425-446-2041

She is getting released from Bellingham tomorrow so she will be at the new house.

Kerry will be the "Lead" for the whole deal and his phone number is: 360-969-0400

Kerry will be at the Rainier Circle house at 0900 for tearing down, draining and scooping out livestock :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is decent weather on Sunday.

Thank you all VERY MUCH for your help in moving my babies.

Got everything into buckets and tank and stand out of the house in recorded time. Its 12:30 now so I had to run but it looked like the set up crew was showing up as we were getting done tarring down.

Don't know if I should cry or break something...

Thank you guys that have helped out.

I did just learn that I should have posted "FREE 120 Acrylic running set up" because the tank was given away and not moved to my house... :evil::evil::evil:

Again thank you for those that helped out, and had I known that everything was going to be given away, I would have given it to you. Since that was not the case, I'm sorry.

On the brighter side, I was promised to get it made up to me, so hopefully in the spring I will be starting a "New tank thread."

Unfortunately I'm not holding my breath on that one...

Thank you guys that have helped out.

I did just learn that I should have posted "FREE 120 Acrylic running set up" because the tank was given away and not moved to my house... ...

What happened? I thought you had the whole thing planned out, are you saying that something went wrong with the move or that you changed your mind and gave everything away?

What happened is my wife or my mother in law let me set this whole thing up and then just up and gave everything to some chode.

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this.

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm very thankful for their help, and I'm sorry that I wasted their time. I do not want these guys that gave up a Sunday to help me out to think that I played them. I was the idiot that trusted family, and I got screwed over.

Had I known that everything was going to be given away, I would have given it to the members of this forum that could give everything a long happy life. Not someone who has not contributed anything. I feel really bad, cause if I was helping someone out and the same situation happened, I would have felt like I got slapped in the face. Everyone came out to help me, hopefully cause I'm a RF member (and being deployed hopefully helped a little :D ) move my tank to my new house. Everyone did not come out on the pretense to tear down my tank to give away to someone that should have set this all up. I'm so angry right now. I'm going back to the gym.

Again, I'm very sorry to anyone that helped out that felt uncomfortable or used. I hope at least you were fed. I had no idea this was going to happen.

If anyone has anymore details, I'd like to get them in a PM, because I will get to the bottom of this, I will find out who the leader of this scandal was.

Thank you everyone that came out to help me out. I'm very sorry it was a scandal. I would have much rather you had everything that was given away for your efforts.

Ryan Bud! I didnt feel used or abused, I was out there to help a fellow reefer and would gladly do it again in a heart beat! We owe you and all the service men and women a debt of graditude for serving our country!

I look forward to your safe return home bud!

Thanks guys. I guess it's more of having a complex on my side it's looking like.

Thank you again. Next time I ask for help, I'm going to make sure I'm there to ensure there's no last minute unauthorized changes.

What fun.

Time to start saving up for a new system. I might just have to get a second job.

Anyone need a security guard / handy man / mechanic?

Ryan, what the heck! I hope you do get to the bottom of this and good luck if its your MIL have not spoken to mine for 2+ years (not so bad). I was feeling pretty bad for not being able help out because of changed date, now feel a little better about it. Like Jeff and Erik I'd be happy to give you a hand when you're back from deployment.

Stay safe my friend, Todd

wait a minute dude ......the guy i talked to (the one getting the tank) said it was just tell you got back?? sorry to hear about that man.....well when you get ready for another system ill help ya set it up lol

It would be nice if he's just "holding" it for me.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it was actually "given away"

Hopefully It's just a giant mis-understanding & I don't have to go re-build everything. The email I got was everything was "given away" not being watched by someone else.

However, that does lighten my mood a little bit thinking that I might get my babies back :D

Ryan,

Do you know the person that received your tank?

I showed my wife this and she knows how much I care for this hobby and would not that to me, unless we are getting a divorce.
LOL LOL. (which is not the case)

Kirk

How many rooms is your new house? If you have an extra one that could be the new fish room. Yah buddy! Upgrading is always fun but it was apparent you had years into that 120, I would love to have a clean up crew like you had. Time is something you never get back.

Back