designing pro equipment, what do you want???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nada.... :(
everything has been put on hold until new financing can be found.
Money's tight all the way around, unfortunately.
In the mean time, I've been working on a website to sell my favorite, less expensive protein skimmers/equipment, and ironically enough, I am now just waiting on some financial backing to come though.

I'm also interested in volutes and an impeller for a laguna pump, and probably a skimmer to go with it lol. It'll be a couple months though :-/

Also, off topic but I am curious if you do metal work? I'd like to build some custom brake brackets for my car this summer and figured it would be best if I could find a machine shop with a CNC to make them once I get the bracket designed.

I'd also be interested in a phosphate reactor if the price can be competitive to the phosban 150/550. And a calcium reactor but that's a good 6 months away at least :-/

Just read through this post for the first time. Were you guys able to produce any products at all? If so, I am curious if you were able to test any and what the results were.

EPIC FAIL!!
so far I pray they will get this off the ground to have a local maker of cool equipment..

well, I'm certainly glad that your lucid, informed judgement is around to benifit the world, :razz:

FWIW, I've been foaming at the bit to get this rolling for over 9 months now,
and have long since designed skimmers, sumps, and media/CArx's.
I have all but given up until said time that my partners are actually ready to produce anything,
which doesnt look like it's happening anytime soon.
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49289

Hence why I have refocused my energy on starting my own retail skimmer site.

Well that's good your trying to keep going..
Roam wasn't built in a day..
I was trying to dig on you or your character,.
Just the fact that, 9 months and nothing..
I still have high hopes for you and your designs..
I know your skimmer knowledge is up there and we were all hoping to have some local made stuff to show off..
Keep on truckin Mark. Don't give up..

BTW , it wasn't a "judgment" just an observation, and an opinion. Which we all have the right to have. (until the government takes that too.)
The difference is most people on here are to afraid to speak there mind.

The difference is most people on here are to afraid to speak there mind.

OH man you nailed it right on the head there bro!!!!!!! How ever I see why though. Just like in a past thread with me. Those that has opinions that differs from you will think you have issues and call you names just because you have an opinion that is not in thier favor. So point in case is I guess we all have issues since we all have opinions?

OH man you nailed it right on the head there bro!!!!!!! How ever I see why though. Just like in a past thread with me. Those that has opinions that differs from you will think you have issues and call you names just because you have an opinion that is not in thier favor. So point in case is I guess we all have issues since we all have opinions?
I got no issues with any one (except two people) on this forum..
I am done walking on eggshells, I'm gonna speak my mind...
And yes , A LOT of people here have different view than me but I respect there opinion and thoughts..
I take them for what they are worth, and they are just that, opinions and thoughts.

I got no issues with any one (except two people) on this forum..
I am done walking on eggshells, I'm gonna speak my mind...
And yes , A LOT of people here have different view than me but I respect there opinion and thoughts..
I take them for what they are worth, and they are just that, opinions and thoughts.

cmon mause...tell me what you really think....lol

yep, love the old sayings;

ADVICE,
the wise dont need it,
the foolish wont heed it.

and

....say nothing, and reveal no ignorance.

cmon mause...tell me what you really think....lol

yep, love the old sayings;

ADVICE,
the wise dont need it,
the foolish wont heed it.

and

....say nothing, and reveal no ignorance.

How bout , common sense is not a common virtue...
that's my favorite.

And who was giving advice?

I was just pulling your leg :lol::lol::lol:. There can't possibly be anyone here c'mon:confused::idea:. Folks are great here

Back