DieselDave's 175bow front Project

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Dragonfly, your new tank is going to be really nice. :)
I like the skimmer it seems to be working well but I need to tune the flow to it a bit better. It is gravity feed from an overflow that seems to surge a bit. The performance is still good but it could be better. Here are a few pictures of it running while cycling the tank with a nasty, rotten piece of live rock.

View attachment 12433View attachment 12434

Here are a few pictures of the almost finished setup in the garage. I still need to move my calcium reactor in a few weeks when I transfer most of my SPS to the new tank.

View attachment 12435

Here is pictures of the lights hanging.

View attachment 12436View attachment 12437

Oh how diod you go about converting your sony psp into a remote for your controller? :p Cool lighting set-up BTW, your tank is looking good!

The PSP thing was easy it has WiFi and a web browser. The Aquacontroler III pro has a web server, and it iss connected to a wireless router. I setup the PSP to connect to the router and book marked the web page for the Aquacontroler. It just that simple. So now when I’m working in the garage I can shut down pumps and other stuff with out braking out the laptop or going to my desktop PC or to the controller it self. I love this stuff.

Back