Disaster Has Struck!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Kevin! That is a great gesture but wife just had her eyes operated on and she is basically blind for awhile and don't want to leave her alone.

She has lots of doctor's appointments and I am her only resource.
It will be awhile before I venture anywhere.

I will hopefully one day see the store and also Mojo's tropical paradise as well.:)

Johnny,
I'm only 2.5 hours from you (right on the Idaho border). Maybe your wife wouldn't mind a drive to get out of the house?

Regards,
Kevin

Hey,
I was reading all these posts and I am in awe of the support here. I drive to Missoula all the time for buisiness and would be more that happy to take it the rest of the way over. Just let me know and I am in!!
Erik

Kevin will talk to my son and see if he is willing to drive over and pick up the tank and his wife could stay with mine. I will not leave her alone.

I left a message at his home and waiting for an answer. He works alot. Johnny:)

Erik that is so awesome. Don't know what to say. Will see what my son wants to do. He is a busy man as he does texture work and sheet rocking and part time owner of his own business. Johnny:) Will pay your gas to and from.

Hey I have to go over anyways so the gas is on me I just want to help out if I can. With all the help this site has given me its the least I can do for one of you all.
Erik

I also would like to ask I have about 60lbs of LR cooking in a rubbermaid tub and has been in there for about a month in a half and have been doing water changes and have two PH's and a heater in there. Will the LR be fine for another couple months or so while I wait for another tank. the LR is in the dark . Thanks, Johnny:)

Johnny, your live rock should be fine. It will be shedding lots of nastiness while it waits. You'll see it on the bottom of the tub.

Oh yeah... the live rock will be fine.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we aren't gonna let you quit... even if we have to set that reef up at gunpoint... :D

It's nice to know that there's still generous people out there in the world... too many people today are only looking out for themselves.

Johnny, I just got on today and after talking to you all day yesterday about how happy you were over the stand coming and laughing my butt off when Wooddood kept telling you it was delayed or the driver already came and you werent home, well I can't let this happen either.

So who is collecting the money on the shipping? I'm in.

John are we just sending it to you or perhaps collecting at the tank tour?

-Erik

I don't know any of you yet, but reading about this and how you all have pulled together brings tears to my eyes.
You all are a great bunch.......There still is kindness and caring in
the world.
Good luck Montanarocknreefer!

Kathy

eric there will be no shipping kevins picking it up at aip and forsakin 541 is going to deliver it to johnny. thanks all you are the greatest.

John (IAP) that was pretty darn stand up, not something you see alot of in the biz that surrounds the hobby. good on you.

Mike

IAP John, Kevin and Erik (forsaken541) you guys are awesome for doing this. John, I can't say much more than Mike did, so I'll just "ditto" what Mike said.

you all are the greatest glad i'm peart of this forum you all make me very proud thank you all[dave]

Johnny I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune!Hang in there bud!Please dont quit now or I'll get p##off!Thanks to everybody for giving him support and respect!

VINA

Back