DIY Skimmer design

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am an idiot.
You will need to look at this
HOBFuge005.jpg

RUSSIANMISSIONCONTROL3.jpg

This is mission control, you have clearance for take off!

Sasquatch said:
not with that fractured dylithium crystal it isnt! the engines will no take the strain!

If we squeeze some whales into the main engine compartment Mr Scott i believe i can calculate the proper ratio for time bubbles within 99.9% accuracy. It all depends on the numbers and our Mojo. Depending on the whales song and how much Romulan ale you consumed. All we need now is some nuclear radiation from across the pacific. I hear the Japanese are giving it away.

Sent from my GSG4 communicator using Forum Runner

If we squeeze some whales into the main engine compartment Mr Scott i believe i can calculate the proper ratio for time bubbles within 99.9% accuracy. It all depends on the numbers and our Mojo. Depending on the whales song and how much Romulan ale you consumed. All we need now is some nuclear radiation from across the pacific. I hear the Japanese are giving it away.

Sent from my GSG4 communicator using Forum Runner

just imagine the boxes Peppie could make with clear aluminum lol

You guys are very very funny!!!!!

As it happens I very rarely draw any of the boxes I make.
After I looked at the drawing of this filter chamber, I thought to myself, " Not very many people will take the time to really read and understand what this guy is trying to do"
But I did know you chosen few would.
Thanks for all your feedback
Peppie

You guys are very very funny!!!!!

As it happens I very rarely draw any of the boxes I make.
After I looked at the drawing of this filter chamber, I thought to myself, " Not very many people will take the time to really read and understand what this guy is trying to do"
But I did know you chosen few would.
Thanks for all your feedback
Peppie
only for you Pep, your extra special

its the Beanie and little green shorts that really hurts a kids self image, probably your fascination with "boxes" is a deep seated need to hide/bury/disguise etc life's little pains, fear not it could have been alcohol

So when does the construction of this intergalactic machine commence?

Oh Yea, I forgot to post I have since changed my mind on the design of the whole tank system. This was to hang on the back of a glass29 gal tank. But now I am considering an acrylic floating 50gal cube AIO/ adaptable to full blown sump design with Marble Columns, Two hang on side,Bio pellet/carbon reactor, skimmer/return chambers Frankenstein, contraption of a tank. It is still in my head.
It will make this last drawing look like a blue print for a Dog House

I do know that all the water flow in this posted design will work for future reference. Possibly for the new build.

Oh Yea, I forgot to post I have since changed my mind on the design of the whole tank system. This was to hang on the back of a glass29 gal tank. But now I am considering an acrylic floating 50gal cube AIO/ adaptable to full blown sump design with Marble Columns, Two hang on side,Bio pellet/carbon reactor, skimmer/return chambers Frankenstein, contraption of a tank. It is still in my head.
It will make this last drawing look like a blue print for a Dog House

I do know that all the water flow in this posted design will work for future reference. Possibly for the new build.

excellent! making tanks conform to area's sucks and really impacts the function

excellent! making tanks conform to area's sucks and really impacts the function

Not only dealing with the area you have to work with, I sometimes have to make it work and function with the material I have laying around. I love a good challenge. And on top of that it MUST look good.

Back