Diy three ten

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm at this guy's house like daily...sometimes more than once a day, and the complexity of his auquascape and what his vision is of this build really hurts my brain sometimes trying to keep up!

THIS is gonna be a special one!

Yes Kevin, we all know that Dave is Special* They say that there is a very fine line between genius and insanity, in Dave's case I think it's more of a dotted line that he can pass back and forth through with the tides of change..... also after reading through your build thread I'm thinking that this affliction may be contagious... lol

Seriously though, you two are just plain WACK...... but we love every post of it. So keep it up as most of us just cannot wait to see what new direction you may take us each day.

Cheers, Todd

I dont know wat I'm looking at either. A spider made of pvc?
Belongs in my front yard not a state building. Lol

Really though. The things like this and DIY stuff u guys r doing further the hobby and make it wat it will b.
I enjoy looking and seeing the "things" u build pep. Keep it up sir!
-d

Yes Kevin, we all know that Dave is Special* They say that there is a very fine line between genius and insanity, in Dave's case I think it's more of a dotted line that he can pass back and forth through with the tides of change..... also after reading through your build thread I'm thinking that this affliction may be contagious... lol

Seriously though, you two are just plain WACK...... but we love every post of it. So keep it up as most of us just cannot wait to see what new direction you may take us each day.

Cheers, Todd

honestly, anything that looks unique on my build was due to working around obstacles. I just wanted a nice size tank in a specific location. Dave is making a work of art!

It looks like one of those things French women have in their bathroom........what's it called...a buff..a:badgrin:

I'm at this guy's house like daily...sometimes more than once a day, and the complexity of his auquascape and what his vision is of this build really hurts my brain sometimes trying to keep up!

THIS is gonna be a special one!

You are not the only one that gets a headache

Cheers, Todd

Thanks, I think LOL
I sometimes need to stand back and say " Are you crazy!!!???? Just keep it simple.
Yea right..
Things are just now starting to get interesting

I dont know wat I'm looking at either. A spider made of pvc?
Belongs in my front yard not a state building. Lol

Really though. The things like this and DIY stuff u guys r doing further the hobby and make it wat it will b.
I enjoy looking and seeing the "things" u build pep. Keep it up sir!
-d

Now that I know how I want this structure to look, you are more than welcome to stop by a pick it up. I think it would look great in your front yard!

There is very little in this build that has not been done before. I am just trying to put my twist on it.
Thanks d

Re-assessing my interests in the hobby.

Thinking and living SW tanks 24-7 for the past 3 years is starting to leave a burnt taste in my mouth.
I am afraid if I dont take a break, this build will suffer.
Need some time to regroup.

Just step back, do something else for awhile, do the minimal to keep your current tanks going and take a deep different breath for awhile. Take yourself to your happy place.

Back