Does anybody else think Seattle is getting a raw deal here?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I cant believe some of the calls.It cleary was going pitts way .And the holding call for compleation on the 2 yard line called was bulls#[email protected] I always say referees control the game....So i lost20 bucks. Till next year "GO BEARS"...Sorry to all you Seattle fans.but it was still a great year ...You got to the super bowl. Can't wait to hear what MIke& Mike are to say in the morning on espn radio on the way to work.....

I just saw on the news that the NFL allowed the "terrible towel" to be sold inside Ford Field. Hmmmm, doesn't sound very unbiased for a Superbowl game.....

I am getting a little tired of the news people interviewing all the drunk azzzed Seattle fans downtown..." we may a gwet woadtwip an ders aways nest yeer woooooo go sattle...woooo go seehackses...woooo....":lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine seeing yourself on the news later or knowing your family and friends saw you...hahahah

It gotta be better than the girls on girls gone wild. You know I would be so proud of my daughter if she, was on tv like that. LOL

i think the qb should have gone "the longest yard" (the remake) on that ref, for sure. seattle did get a raw deal but you should not make dumb mistakes and dont leave any room for a bad call in that type of situation. still a seattle fan from idaho!

But you know if the team stays together and have a good season next year, they will know how to handle this situation even better.

i agree.. i really hope we make it next year :) .
At least we proved we really don't suck and that we can get there.

I am getting a little tired of the news people interviewing all the drunk azzzed Seattle fans downtown..." we may a gwet woadtwip an ders aways nest yeer woooooo go sattle...woooo go seehackses...woooo...." Imagine seeing yourself on the news later or knowing your family and friends saw you...hahahah

LMBO !!! ohh and wait because there's a party today at the Quest Field for the Seahawks :D i wonder if there's gonna be anyone sover in that one.

It gotta be better than the girls on girls gone wild. You know I would be so proud of my daughter if she, was on tv like that. LOL

i agree :D ... i'd be like THAT'S MY GIRL :lol:

I said the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The refs were TOTALLY for the Steelers. I thought the officiating SUCKED!

I really really like all of you but.......
there was some bad calls yes I will agree, but first off the called touchdown for pitts. was like a first down play and on second and third down comming they had a 1/2 inch to go. so i feel like they would have the touchdown anyway.. and I have not heard one fan talk about the way the seahawks played there was 27 missed points in the first half alone. the push off from jackson 7, they way jackson forgot about where the sideline was not once but twice 14, and 2 missed josh brown field goals for another 6. there was plenty of chances for seattle, but they played just as bad as the steelers did and as bad as mick jagger looked and sounded. my personal feeling about the superbowl was it was the worst superbowl in NFL history. crappy commercials, crappy halftime, and 2 teams that got caught up in the excitement they forgot to play some football. I may be wrong but I waited my 30 years with the rest of you and they did not come to play like they have in the past........ my personal opinion please get rid of darrel (drop the ball) jackson he is the biggest problem that we have on the team. if we have to deal with hasselback then we have to lose jackson. we would have not made the superbowl if jackson stayed healthy all year. him sitting out those 10 or so games help hasselback alot. made him scan the field better and pick up the open man not just staring at one guy ( jackson ). how many times this year did you jump out of your seats when jurovious caught a pass across the middle, or stevens really comming together ( well before the superbowl ) in the playoffs where was that excitement... it was watching the same ole hasselback jackson crap!!!!

remember that I really like all of my new reefing buddies but I had to say something. we are getting so much negitive attention as being a bunch of crybabies. one question did the team played like they should have??

daytona is next weekend if you are a racing fan I know what you will be watching. if you are not and want to see what the hype is about a new track here in the pacific northwest please watch one of the biggest races of the year and when you look at the stands well hmmm that could be here.

sorry guys/gals just my opinion

LMBO!!!! diablo :lol:.
i can't believe you just said that :lol:, i told the exact same thing to my husband :lol:, i mean the last few games he did some good job and that's what made me change my opinion about him since i always used to say GET RID OF JACKSON!! and i'm not sure if that's what took us to the superbowl but god, seriously the past years i always said... he needs to put some super glue on his hands :D .
Now if they get rid of Jurivicious, it's gonna be a sad day for this woman, i seriously love seeing the guy playing for our team, he's just freaking great, at least for me... just like Tatupu which seriously i think those 2 is what helped the team a little + Hasselbeck of course.

well have your husband read what i said so your not the only one lol well with jackson out hasselbeck really grew up alot and found the open man. before the superbowl hasselbeck told a reporter that he think d. jack would have a stand out game and well he tried to make his words come true

Last edited:
You guys must Have the Speed channel huh. I looked and couldnt find it on my cable. I live in an apt and cannot upgrade to digital so I can get that channel and it SUX!!!!

Jeff

Sigh I tried to watch it at work but coudnt get it tuned in. XM radio has a channel for NASCAR and it RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Back