DolphinLvr's 180 build! A dream, becomming a reality!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lookin good Jeff :D I would agree in having the two fishes kissing. :lol: Any update on the lighting?

Cheers,
Alex

Dont take me wrong. Some times life and priorities get in the way of our hobby. I would rather wait or put something off, until I was able to do it right. Especially when it is going to be up front and center.
Doing things ourselves is great for our confidence and able's us to help other in the future. Now you know what type of hinge needs to be used in that application. And how many coats of finish it will take to make to keep your doors flat. (well so far) LOL

WHat replacement LED are you looking for. I have several LEDs just laying around from past builds, I have a couple white cree's and a couple blue cree's and some osram reds

Dimming on the Apex is now working :whoo:

Recieved Replacement UV LED Yesterday, got it all installed and Tested! :whoo:

All that is Left is to remove existing lighting , drill holes for eye bolts and tie in yo yo's :d

IMG_0094.jpg

That looks amazing Jeff. Can't wait to see how you like them over the tank.

Sent by Eric on his boat anchor for a phone

floyd,

looks like I am going to need 3 blue cree LEDs....i clean the salt creep today and still not working..actually it is worse..now the left side that was working is now not working...
I dont know what the heck is going on..about ready to saw the heck with it....<frustrated>. :)

Back