Dons halide fixture

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That looks nice. You could also look into wooden flooring registers. I have one for my chiller that i have yet to install made out of the jatoba. But i like the copper look also. Or.....You could apply your awesome skills and make one. :D

Awesome woodwork !!!
Will the vent be large enoughp to control the heat. I have a canopy that I put the fan below the light just across the top of the water so I guess inside the pendant it is not that important it's just to keep the bulbs from burning out sooner right??

:)

Paul

Awesome woodwork !!!
Will the vent be large enoughp to control the heat. I have a canopy that I put the fan below the light just across the top of the water so I guess inside the pendant it is not that important it's just to keep the bulbs from burning out sooner right??

:)

Paul

Paul,
The pendant will have the ballast mounted inside with at least 2 fans probably 3. I just dont want it to be a hot box. I'm also going to have 4 fans on the back of the tank blowing across the waters surface. I'd love to avoid the chiller ever turning on. In fact if I can get by without it I'd be thrilled. This tank is going to have some serious evaporation, I'd like to see 10 + gallons per day.

Don

Back