Dosing pump

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I had a planted tank before then a nano then this. Thank you. Originally i wanted to do a volcano but after moving it a couple times i stopped. Taking the rocks apart and put it back is a pain.

I forgot a desjardini sailfin, a clown fish, a damsel, an algae blenny, a six line wrasse and two seahorses :)

so, you are doing ok with seahorses at reef tank temps? when i researched them, prevailing thought was that they needed lower temps to because of disease issues. would love to have some in my display fuge, just won't want to risk them....

That is a really nice tank. I love the idea that you have seahorses in with all those big fish. would love to see pics of them. and the fish too.
Glad you came back.

Thank you. I'm in love with the shallow dimensions as well. My next tank i do hope it'll be somewhat a shallow or at least wide tank. I'm looking for a tank right now

Thank you IPisces. I was a bit concerned when putting them together but the fish left them alone. I just need to feed them more carefully to make sure them eat.

y5urehem.jpg

My female horsie

Your tank is very pretty. You are not concerned for the seahorses with the lionfish? Id think he would try to eat them.

Back