dosing vodka

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well i tried with my laptop and didnt get to watch either. is the site working properly? if it is then i will blame it on the alcohol. lol i might have had a few to drink before i tried to log in.. i usually dont get to surf much on the internet until late in the evening, after the 9 month old has passed out.

tricks,

what browser are you using?

I am using IE version 9 and getting the same thing...says ActiveX control is not installed...appears to be an issue with IE 9 and will not host secured sites...I am going to upgrade to IE 10 and see if this resolve it.

OK..I was able to resolve the issue by installing IE version 11..it uses Java app instead of ActiveX control..but now I am able to view the webcam via my laptop..

if you are not able to get it working, when you come over to see my tank, bring your laptop...I can get it working for you..

I think you may just need more macro algae to help clean your water. I only have a 100g with a 30g sump/refuge with lots of macro algae. I have 15 different shrimp & 22 different fish from tangs to clowns & never a problem :) I do 20g water changes every other week.

I also add vinegar to calcium hydroxide, this is an additional form of carbon dosing along with a great method for maintaining calcium and PH

Back